Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's,90's Music (2022)

CharlieH

On 10/9/2022 at 8:45 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

Never Heard it Being Called a Cabbage Before - Happy to be corrected

Cabbage is not the first vegetable that springs to mind when thinking of a lady's sexual allure, still it reminded me of the story of the northern Thai farmer and his cunning trick to smuggle amphetamine pills to Bangkok. He placed a pill or two or more inside a plastic bag and placed it in the heart of a young cabbage. As the cabbage grew,  adding new leaves and layers, the pills became completely hidden.

Apparently amphetamine pills are cheap nowadays, wouldn't a few pills be cheaper than a fully grown cabbage? After all, he could hardly sell them on the open mark

et!

• Like 2

When I'm unsure if I've posted a song previously I use the ASEAN search engine to look for the title, but to test the search I recently searched for a couple of titles I know I've posted previously and I get "0 Results found", so I have "0" confidence in the search engine.

Does anyone have tips or advice on how to get accurate results when doing this type of search here? 

9 hours ago, DBath said:

When I'm unsure if I've posted a song previously I use the ASEAN search engine to look for the title, but to test the search I recently searched for a couple of titles I know I've posted previously and I get "0 Results found", so I have "0" confidence in the search engine.

Does anyone have tips or advice on how to get accurate results when doing this type of search here? 

Who cares?A good song can be listened to many times,i know i have posted some double or even triple?

Keep them coming!

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, DBath said:

You're overthinking this DB. As @jvs has already said, it doesn't matter if you double or triple post. I've done it a few times myself.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1