Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's,90's Music (2022)

CharlieH

23 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Just in case there is any confusion about what a "snorter" is,  it's aka the dogs b0ll0cks

I'm dazed and confused. The first I can get, the buzz from cocaine, speed, whatever, but the dog's <deleted> throws me. <deleted> was a derogatory term in my youth, akin to nonsense, lies, etc, and idioms about dogs aren't too complimentary either- dog eat dog, dog days, it;s a dog's life.

In Thailand most dogs should be castrated, their <deleted> sold as beef meatballs.

I'm envious of our two dogs on the farm, do sweet all lying around all day pretending to sweat, and then spend the night looking for nookie.

And we feed them!

Rory on fire.

Dodgy stuff/dudes

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bannork said:

I'm dazed and confused. The first I can get, the buzz from cocaine, speed, whatever, but the dog's <deleted> throws me. <deleted> was a derogatory term in my youth, akin to nonsense, lies, etc, and idioms about dogs aren't too complimentary either- dog eat dog, dog days, it;s a dog's life.

In Thailand most dogs should be castrated, their <deleted> sold as beef meatballs.

I'm envious of our two dogs on the farm, do sweet all lying around all day pretending to sweat, and then spend the night looking for nookie.

And we feed them!

Rory on fire.

Dodgy stuff/dudes

My bad. I thought the DB would be more widely known than the term "snorter".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the dogs <deleted>

Image1.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng