Thailand Pass Flight brought Forward

I was due to fly in January 11th, I have managed to successfully change flight, Test & Go Hotel etc. I now arrive on the 10th exactly 24 hours earlier.

I have read somewhere on here that the Thai Pass QR code is still valid if within a 72 hour window. I am trying to confirm this.

The MFA site says you need to re apply (But they're last update was 31 Oct.) Koh Samui Guide says you have wiggle room of 72 hours, but reapply if you change hotel booking. (I have the same hotel booking just one day earlier)

The Thai consular email with my QR code was automatically generated, so cant reply to it. The Thailand Pass website you cannot click on the Test and Go obviously to reapply. Who can I contact?

Has anybody flown in within the 72 hour window using the same Thai Pass QR code? Or has a link where I can confirm its possible.

Do I just front up with my original Thai Pass QR and new bookings?

Any advice, preferably someone who has dealt with changing the flight day using same QR Pass. Would be most appreciated Thanks.

Just when you think you have everything sorted 555

Not that what I say is a requirement, but if I did what you did then I would make sure that I had printed copies of both your previous documents as well as your updated documents.

I hope you didn't make this change because of some information regarding whether the Test & Go Thailand Passes that were already approved would be invalid after January 10th.

I travelled recently on flights which departed 6 hours earlier on the same day as original flight due to flight cancellation from original destination. No questions asked at any stage; indeed on 2nd flight from Doha no documents were required to be shown apart from BP and Passport.

Looks like I will just go for it. I did see the medium website, was just trying to find it on a Thai government site not easy ???? 

Yes I changed to the 10th because that date has been cropping up since the TP got suspended around 22nd Dec.  I think it gets confirmed today, for the sake of one day I was happy to change to ensure a flight. It will not be so easy and mess up plans for a lot of people I imagine.

Everything else ticks the boxes and I will be taking original bookings with me as well. Just PCRs to pass. Not the best time to travel, but I knew the risk of visiting family for Xmas.

Thanks for the replies, Here's hoping 2022 gets easier ????