Pfizer Vaccines for Kids Aged 5 - 11 to Arrive in Early Feb

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, sungod said:

Maybe I'm just imagining schools sending kids home due to covid outbreaks, and my son sat on a computer on the other side of the room online learning.

But of course, random posters on TV know better.

.......and shook it off in days......????

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It matters a great deal that kids with underlying health issues are at risk from idiots who won't vaccinate or wear masks.

Couldn't agree more, mask wearing and vaccines for adults are very important, as are the vulnerable shielding.

Edited by sungod
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

But not children over 5? You disagree with medical expert opinion?

Depends what medical experts opinion you listen too. Many have different opinions.

Being from the UK I would definitely agree with the advice for that they are only offering the vaccines to the vulnerable  in the 5-11 year old groups.

1 minute ago, sungod said:

Depends what medical experts opinion you listen too. Many have different opinions.

Being from the UK I would definitely agree with the advice for that they are only offering the vaccines to the vulnerable  in the 5-11 year old groups.

Provide a link to experts saying that ONLY vulnerable kids should be vaccinated.

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Provide a link to experts saying that ONLY vulnerable kids should be vaccinated.

You should try google, its very easy to use you know. If you dont agree suggest you take it up with the JCVI directly.

Capture.JPG

Edited by sungod

Just now, ozimoron said:

I have read that article it doesn't claim that any medical expert has recommended against vaccinating kids over 5. You are being dishonest.

And you are twisting words and making things up as you have been proved wrong.

Goodbye.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

It is you twisting words and you have been called on it. Now you have no defence so you project.

You asked me to provide a link where experts only recommend vulnerable kids, I did.

Nowhere have I said medical experts are not recommending vaccines. I think you have lost the plot!

1 minute ago, sungod said:

You asked me to provide a link where experts only recommend vulnerable kids, I did.

Nowhere have I said medical experts are not recommending vaccines. I think you have lost the plot!

except here where is is very clear that's what you said. Your claim is untrue.

"I would definitely agree with the advice for that they are only offering the vaccines to the vulnerable"

• Confused 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

except here where is is very clear that's what you said. Your claim is untrue.

"I would definitely agree with the advice for that they are only offering the vaccines to the vulnerable"

?????

I'd stop now, you are making yourself look silly. Where does it say disagree?????

I'm agreeing with UK experts that vulnerable kids in the 5-11 year old group should have a vaccine, you then asked for a link to back it up and I did.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

?????

I'd stop now, you are making yourself look silly. Where does it say disagree?????

I'm agreeing with UK experts that vulnerable kids in the 5-11 year old group should have a vaccine, you then asked for a link to back it up and I did.

Last time, you are attempting to misrepresent what you claimed the article said. You explicitly claimed that experts were only recommending vaccines for vulnerable kids. That was untrue. The article does not support your lie.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I have read that article it doesn't claim that any medical expert has recommended against vaccinating kids over 5. You are being dishonest.

Where did he say some medical experts were recommending against vaccines for kids over 5?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Last time, you are attempting to misrepresent what you claimed the article said. You explicitly claimed that experts were only recommending vaccines for vulnerable kids. That was untrue. The article does not support your lie.

Bye

1 minute ago, Harry Black said:

Sorry, just read the thread and I dont agree with you. He never said what you are suggesting.

Then you tell me what he said and what he meant. There is no other interpretation available from those words other than he intended to mislead.

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2022 at 5:13 PM, Dmaxdan said:

I'm still extremely irritated that the school our 6 year old grandson goes to have told us that he cannot attend classes if he is not vaccinated.

So much for parental consent...

Yes, very irritating that you won't get your child vaccinated.

So much for "common Sense".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Fauci Says the FDA Could Approve the COVID Vaccine for Kids Under 5 Next Month

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fauci-says-fda-could-approve-183840705.html

Preteens may be vaxed without parents under California bill

https://www.yahoo.com/news/preteens-may-vaxed-without-parents-053224408.html

No, COVID isn’t a benign infection in kids. Florida doctors urge unity to fight virus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-covid-isn-t-benign-012053334.html

Nearly 800K vaccinated NYers infected with omicron. But risks are higher for unvaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-800k-vaccinated-yorkers-infected-154503568.html