Where to get Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccine in Phuket? Bangkok?

mlondon

My wife needs to apply for a Chinese visa and they are requiring that she have either Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccine.

Because she already has received Pfizer (3-doses) the Thai Government Hospital in Ko Samui will not give it to her, and as far as we could find out, none of the private hospitals here on Ko Samui are giving it.

Does anyone know where she can get Sinopharm or Sinovac in Phuket? How about Bangkok?

Very willing to pay for this.

Thank you.

Her Pfizer doses were administered in thailand?

These are in here MoPH vaccination record?

The challenge will be to both get a 4th dose of sino-x, and to get a government record of that for use in the visa application.

Others must be encountering this hurdle, maybe have her search on FB, thai govt websites (MFA)?

Q: How do I get vaccinated with Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine? 
Answer: You can register and make online payment via application of Chulabhorn Royal Academy. Application “CRA SINOP” can be downloaded in App Store / Play Store. Once your transaction is completed, please contact Bangkok Hospital Headquarters for making your vaccination appointment. 

But sinopharm supplies may be spent.

I think the Chinese govt donated more sinovac last week, 500,000 doses.

1 hour ago, mlondon said:

My wife needs to apply for a Chinese visa and they are requiring that she have either Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccine.

Would be nice if when the Chinese are allowed to return to Thailand they would be required to have either an AZ jab or Pfitzer.