Joe Ferrari: Admits using plastic bag on drug suspect but "didn't tighten it" - claims video was cut

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Thitisan was soon arrested and incarcerated as an investigation into how he managed to get to own hundreds of millions of baht's worth of luxury cars began.

He claimed these were legitimately obtained as rewards in drug busts.

Like to see that written in the police regulations

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Yeah, you're attributing way too much forethought here. The bag fits, so you must convict.

With a dead dealer disposed of, you do realize the money is still available. Next stop is the business partner, wife, family.

Let me introduce you to my little bag.

bags don't kill people, people kill people

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It is laughable isn't it..... a line akin to ' I did not inhale' etc etc......

Sir, you are responsible for the death of this guy, abuse of power and a whole catalogue of other crimes....I suspect you are also a bully and sadist. Such evil demonstrates how absolute power corrupts absolutely... 

Also my recollection is not of a single 'black plastic bag'... but multiple ones.....weasel. 

were they all black ones?

why did he not use a diversity of colours?

discrimination? 

He/They put the bag over his head to deprive him of oxygen. Whether to scare him or otherwise depriving somebody of oxygen is fatal. I am sure intimidation or torture are both illegal in the Thai Police Force. So by breaking the law of intimidation or torture there is no doubt he/they are culpable of the death of the suspect. The other police officers in the room are all complicit as they took no action to stop the illegal practice.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Your honor!! Plastic bag was self regulated and was AI enabled. It developed self conscious.  I got it from Harry Potter....

Story is changing. They are now saying they were trying to get information on other drug dealers. I the transcript of the video tape, it said they were trying to extort Millions of Bhat out of him. Now that would explain all his multi million cars.

• Like 1

Joe Ferrari said he didn't intend to kill anyone. 

Well, does the intention or the result count and what do you tell the victim at the latter's funeral? Sorry, it went wrong and you're dead now but I actually only wanted to scare the <deleted> out of you?

The kiddo will talk, question is only for how much and with what kind of exit clause ..........

The wheels are already in motion for this guy to serve maximum 5 yrs in prison and then enjoy his freedom.  Higher ups have picked which cars they liked and everything is in order.  Just go through the motions, don’t rat on anybody, and he will be free in no time.

6 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

As my dear Grandfather once told me; "Don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see". Good advice anywhere you are.

And none of what you read...... 

If the Thai legal system doesnt put this guy away then they really are just as corrupt as he is!!!  Lets hope for the sake of the entire country this guy has a fair & honest trial and is sentenced according to his actions and they don't fall for some cock & bull <deleted> about him being framed or whatever!!!