THG Moderna transfer?

Hamus Yaigh

THG Moderna transfer?

Anyone make a deposit for Moderna last year on their LINE account? How does one effect a transfer if you no longer need the vaccine? We cannot seem to find the option on the LINE app?? It’s all in Thai though so maybe missed it? So what is the procedure?

Thanks

If you live in Bangkok or an area with a branch location you can go and have them make the change. I went to the branch near the Bobae market and they made the appointment for me. Before doing so, they asked if I wanted an appointment or to transfer. Hope that helps 

• Like 2

Some of the buttons on the bottom menu have a chat button when you open them.  You could try that.  Or perhaps calling them.

On my phone there are six buttons at the bottom.  The top left button when clicked shows when your shots are scheduled.  Perhaps it allows for transfer if not scheduled.  It has a chat button there too.

• Like 1

I found a phone number ending --- 7999 for them on Google and the English speaking receptionist said THG does not arrange transfers or refunds, the owners of the deposit like me must find someone themselves and transfer privately!

Alternatively I could pay the outstanding fee of 450THB per jab before the end of February to arrange a single jab anytime before the end of May. I may go for this option.

Edited by Hamus Yaigh