Test & Go V2.0

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

None that I have seen mentioned in any news articles.

I have seen no official reliable info about it yet.

CCSA spokesperson not reliable?  I know the outcome on Thursday CCSA meeting has to be published in the Royal Gazette before it becomes' official, but I repeat again, the Spokesperson stated 'that the compulsory insurance policies will need to cover ALL contingencies if you happen to test positive, including your additional accommodation costs.'  That's anew requirement for sure.

No wish to be argumentative, but that was also reported quite widely in the media.

2 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

CCSA spokesperson not reliable?

I mean some official order or such. I don't think the change has to be published in the Royal Gazette.

When it is on the the Thailand Pass website it will really be official and it is not on there yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

I thought the new insurance requirements were that it had to cover the cost of any quarantine as well as medical expenses?

In a way that has  been a requirement all along and is nothing new but they did not require it when applying for a COE and now the Thailand Pass.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I mean some official order or such. I don't think the change has to be published in the Royal Gazette.

When it is on the the Thailand Pass website it will really be official and it is not on there yet.

This coming week no doubt, but your point taken and accepted.