TM28 application rejected, any effective solutions?

You cannot file with a TM28. That went out a while back. If the owner of the residence did not file a TM-30 online or in person, you are <deleted> out of luck. He probably wanted the 2000 for the fine that either you or the owner must pay if not filing within 24 hours.  Use the online app and file. Owner must file or you file if you have a yellow book. You can file for the owner or lessee but you need a copy of the bluebook, the owners id and a form allowing you to file from the owner (power of attorney I believe it is). There are a lot of people who just pay the fine each year for the owner.

23 hours ago, TransAm2002 said:

Dear Dr Jack54,

Thank you for your concern.   It is just happened so I am afraid to be identified.   The office is not big.

Say the name of the office, don't be scared of them, in fact there is a line where you can report them, I'm sure someone will tell you what it is.

21 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

If not big money, sometimes you need to give up your principles and just pay it. Pick your battles.

Don't pay it, if you do you are just giving this rogue officer the chance to keep on wanting money without receipts.