Transferring USD from HSBC to Kaisakorn Bank

I am planning to wire sufficient funds to cover the THB800,000 and to cover some living expenses from my HSBC account in Hong Kong to Kaisakorn Bank.  Previously I have sent THB which I converted from my local currency before sending to them however I have read that it may be required to show that this was a Foreign Exchange Transfer for the visa application.   I am therefore planning to do a Swift wire transfer to K bank from HSBC in USD and would like K bank to do the foreign exchange conversion so I can then obtain proof of a FET if required.   Does anyone know if it matters whether I send THB or USD for this? Also if I send USD does anyone have experience in sending USD to K bank and know if they use a correspondent bank for this or will they accept a direct transfer in USD from my HSBC account and just automatically convert into THB.  I plan on sending more than the required THB 800,000 equivalent and just want to ensure it arrives there ok.  Thank you. 

You can send swift or whatever you want. 

Attached is screenshot of Wise transfer quote I just did now.

For comparison purposes. 

Current issue with Kasikorn for wise transfers but the quote serves as base comparison. 

As far as FFT code you can last reason for transfer.

If it ends up Thai bank to Thai bank transfer you can obtain information from Thai bank that it was international transfer. 

Screenshot_20220129-103830.jpg

Thank you for the clarification.   I feel more comfortable just doing the swift transfer and have it show up as an international transfer at K bank.  Do you know if I need to input a correspondent bank details on the wire transfer for sending USD to K bank or just do a direct transfer in USD to my usual account details and leave it to K bank to convert?