Requirements for 1yr Non-O(Thai child) extension based on income

I entered Thailand with Non-O based on Thai child, then bought 60-day extension to stay longer.
I am currently using COVID extension. 
I receive about 75k baht from abroad monthly for years.
Cannot use the "400k baht"  method.

Is it possible to get a 1year Non-O extension based on income?

If you can prove a income of at least 40k baht per month by way of proof from you embassy or transfers into a Thai bank for 12 months it will be accepted to apply for a extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai.

Are you legal father of your child by way marriage or legitimization of your parenthood? That is required to apply for the one year extension.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you can prove a income of at least 40k baht per month by way of proof from you embassy or transfers into a Thai bank for 12 months it will be accepted to apply for a extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai.

Are you legal father of your child by way marriage or legitimization of your parenthood? That is required to apply for the one year extension.

Is it enough to show only a signed document from my bank that I receive at least 40k monthly for the last 12 months from abroad?

Strange, but in 2021 the lady at the Suratthani city immigration counter told me that "400k baht" method is the only way of getting 1yr extension and the monthly income method could not be used.

Not sure I am a legal father or not. I married the mother of the child when the child was 1 year old. How to make sure that I am a legal father?

1 minute ago, friendofthai said:

Is it enough to show only a signed document from my bank that I receive at least 40k monthly for the last 12 months from abroad?

You would need a bank statement showing the transfers came from abroad. If not coded as international transfers you will need credit advises to prove they came from abroad. 

6 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

Strange, but in 2021 the lady at the Suratthani city immigration counter told me that "400k baht" method is the only way of getting 1yr extension and the monthly income method could not be used.

Maybe she was not familiar with the rules. The immigration order clearly states in can be 400k baht in the bank or 40k baht of income.

8 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

Not sure I am a legal father or not. I married the mother of the child when the child was 1 year old. How to make sure that I am a legal father?

You are the legal father of your child due to marrying her after they were born. Your marriage certificate would be enough proof.

• Thanks 1