Holiday to Turkey with a Thai Passport from the UK

I might already know the answer on this , But just seeking reassurance.

My wife is on her indefinite leave to remain Visa and has her biometric resident card but with a Thai Passport 

With all these travel restrictions we have not traveled for 2 years now and we are planning a holiday in the next 2 weeks to Turkey.

i am just wondering if their will be any issues in turkey or even during check in the UK because of my wife's Thai Passport , We have traveled to Turkey 3 times before and every time they need to make phone calls before allowing my wife to be checked in for the flight and now with these restrictions, It may create extra problems.

In my head, I believe that it will be OK , But thought i would ask the question just in case others have had holidays and had issues during check in 

The tour operator can't advise and its up to me to check 

This holiday is a treat for us since its been a rough 24 months and yesterday she just got confirmation of getting British Citizenship, So we are wanting to do a holiday before the ceremony due to loosing her Biometric Card after the ceremony (They take her card off her i believe and she is then given a British citizen certificate and then its 6 weeks to apply for a passport So cant travel, Plus she starts a new job in March)

Many thanks for any replies 

If your wife is certain that there are no loose ends at the UK end, I'm pretty sure she'll have no problem entering and exiting Turkey; the country has throughout Covid remained one of the few consistently open to citizens of most other countries. But a call to the Turkish embassy or to their tourism representatives in London would be best to confirm.

• Like 1

Thank you for your replies, I have just found out that people from the UK don't need a visa no more and maybe that was the main issue everytime my wife was questioned since she was allowed to enter Turkey without a visa. Regards the cold,  it's not a problem, it's got to be better than the uk