Mastering Music Cd

I'm looking for a local studio or individual that does music CD mastering. This is a a step in the process of taking the recording files, perhaps after editing with something like ProTools, and doing the final EQ, Compression, sequencing and making the final master CDR. I'm sure the big studios like RS do this but wondering if there are independents.

Not sure if this is the best place to post but thought I'd give it a try. Did a web search and can't find anything. Any ideas or pointers appreciated.

Thanks

I'm looking for a local studio or individual that does music CD mastering. This is a a step in the process of taking the recording files, perhaps after editing with something like ProTools, and doing the final EQ, Compression, sequencing and making the final master CDR. I'm sure the big studios like RS do this but wondering if there are independents.

Not sure if this is the best place to post but thought I'd give it a try. Did a web search and can't find anything. Any ideas or pointers appreciated.

Thanks

A quick google search gave me these :o

http://www.mpointernational.com/

http://www.dyntecdisc.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Hello there, you don't need a proffessional studio to master music anymore. I had my own studio in England, but Know I live in phuket and have the software and experience to edit from my lap-top in my house