Completing TGIA Applicatiion

i would appreciate advice on the choice of type of Visa held when completing an application forTP Insurance.

As I understand it, anyone applying for a Non Immigrant O Visa for the first time must obtain medical coverage of 400K... However this does not apply to those returning to Thailand using a Re-Entry stamp having been living in Thailand prior to the Re-Entry.

Unfortunately if Non Immigrant O Visa is indicated in the TGIA Application template, you are informed that you need to seek appropriate medical insurance from one of the independent Thai Insurers.

How do I get around this as RTE Lodon assure me that I do not require medical insurance to retuurn on a Re-Entry stamp.

Ignore that popup message since it really means nothing.

You can select non-o on the insurance application and it will not affect getting the Thailand Pass.

The Thai embassy in the UK has nothing to do with your Thailand Pass. The are approved here in Thailand.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Ignore that popup message since it really means nothing.

You can select non-o on the insurance application and it will not affect getting the Thailand Pass.

The Thai embassy in the UK has nothing to do with your Thailand Pass. The are approved here in Thailand.

The site will not allow me to ignore the pop up and wants to know the purpose of my travel to Thailand.    There is no way that I can see to avoid choosing answering whether you are a tourist et al.   Nowhere to say I am returing on a Re-Entry Stanp unless I am missing something on the site.

Help please as I am sure many have overcome this.