High-end watches - where to sell in Bangkok?

james.d

My wife and l are each looking to sell one of our watches (mine is a Heuer Monaco limited edition and my wife's is a Rolex) Both watches are genuine 100%.

I was thinking of eBay but with us living in Bangkok then buyers may be dubious.

Anyone have any ideas or know dealers/shops that may be interested?

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Before Covid, I heard and saw a lot of sellers walking around in bars selling watches. If they knew where to find the wallets, I guess they will be your best bet. ????

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

There's a shop in K Villiage on Rama 4 that seems to deal in used high end watches. Because i like it - its called. They have a facebook page to contact them. Dont know anything about them though - other than walking past, i see they have quite a collection.

Make account on Chrono24 . Be prepared to ship it around the world ,  you can check on prices for similar watches . If you select Thailand when checking for watches you also find shops which do sell 2nd hand watches , so they prob buy them from people ( at lower price obviously ) .

4 minutes ago, sezze said:

Make account on Chrono24 . Be prepared to ship it around the world ,  you can check on prices for similar watches . If you select Thailand when checking for watches you also find shops which do sell 2nd hand watches , so they prob buy them from people ( at lower price obviously ) .

oh and you can contact the sellers also , so you can contact them and tell them what watch you are willing to sell . Chrono24 is very reputable worldwide website for buying/selling watches . You can certainly get better prices then selling to a shop , but you have to be prepared to wait for a buyer .

Where does the OP live in Bangkok...? I know about 20 shops that buy and sell.

In Central World on the 5th Floor there are about 6 used watch shops.

Tong Patek, Pappaya etc. The most friendly is Inter Watch opposite the book stall.

Mostly miserable sods.

This video shows where they are:

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL