Blepharoplasty (Eye Lid Surgery) - Lower eye

eng39tt

I would bother if I were you. I had upper eyelids lifted by a surgeon in Korat a few years back. He gave me no guarantees that the procedure would last. It didn't. Unfortunately the procedure can only be done once. After that if I want it done again an incision is made above the hairline  and ones forehead is pulled up. Sod that I can live with it.

I know you have a lower eye lid problem but I'd expect you'd have similar problems.

Where are you located? 

Wife had it done in Khon Kaen a couple of years ago , also did the top. I personally did not think she needed it at the time, but try and tell these women anything. Anyway she said it was not very expensive at the time , about 15,000 bht, but says she did not like the doctor, But at the time there was not a lot of choice in our area, Now she says there a  lot more choice.  

I had my lower lids done by Dr. Greechart at Yanhee. Not sure if he is still there, but you can check. I am extremely satisfied with everything except for the long wait to see him. He is very popular. In fact, after a month when I saw him, I said he could have removed more skin, but he basically said "Not worth the risk, you can always do it again."

As someone said above, it lasts a few years. Maybe in 10 years you will want to do it again. That's growing old, nothing lasts forever. Good luck.

I did quite a bit of research on cosmetic surgery in Thailand and I came to the conclusion to just wait until Korea allows tourists again.

The 3 places I personally would have went to if I had to get cosmetic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok) would be, Bangkok Hospital, Yanhee Hospital, Kamol Hospital in no particular order.

I talked to quite a few people who have had cosmetic procedures, mainly female, most said that in Thailand you have to go to a different doctor for each surgery as each specialize in a certain facial feature (eyes/nose/lip/jaw/cheek/etc.) or "look". Since you're just looking to have your eyes done, you may be able to just do it in Thailand.

I saw SLC (Siam Laser Clinic) and BDMS Wellness as well, although I think BDMS is better for teeth and SLC might be better for cosmetic procedures like filler/laser etc. rather than surgery. Just my opinion though. 

Edited by dj230

On 2/9/2022 at 9:07 PM, scoutman360 said:

I had my lower lids done by Dr. Greechart at Yanhee. Not sure if he is still there, but you can check. I am extremely satisfied with everything except for the long wait to see him. He is very popular. In fact, after a month when I saw him, I said he could have removed more skin, but he basically said "Not worth the risk, you can always do it again."

As someone said above, it lasts a few years. Maybe in 10 years you will want to do it again. That's growing old, nothing lasts forever. Good luck.

Dr. Greechart now has his own private clinic:

http://www.miladahospital.com/review/view.php?id=502

He is indeed very skilled and as long as it can be done without general anesthesia, I see no problem with having a bleph done there.

I would however advise against anything requiring general anesthesia as in case of complications it is best to be in a fully equipped hospital.

2 hours ago, Mahseer said:

Hi Sheryl, 2 questions on blepharoplasty if you would.

If both upper and lower are required would you recommend to do both in one visit?

Which hospital based surgeon would you recommend?

Many thanks

Both can be done at the same time, yes, and it does save money.

I have seen some favorable reviews of Dr. Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong at Yanhee.

https://www.yanhee.net/doctors/dr-thawatchai-boonpadhanapong/

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Both can be done at the same time, yes, and it does save money.

I have seen some favorable reviews of Dr. Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong at Yanhee.

https://www.yanhee.net/doctors/dr-thawatchai-boonpadhanapong/

3 hours ago, Mahseer said:

Many thanks for the prompt reply and details Sheryl.  Much appreciated.

Ditto. Thanks for your input. Very helpful.