Households Can’t Grow Cannabis Yet

snoop1130

S__25495821-1024x769.jpg-2-768x577.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 9 (TNA) – The secretary-general of the Narcotics Control Board warned that people were still banned from growing cannabis at home but must wait for the legalization of its cultivation to take effect.

Wichai Chaimongkol, the secretary-general, said although Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul signed an announcement of the Public Health Ministry on Feb 8 to exclude cannabis from its list of Category 5 narcotic substances, the cultivation must wait for 120 days after the announcement is published in the Royal Gazette.

Besides, the House is considering a bill on cannabis and hemp.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-879659

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright TNA 2022-02-09

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

they stated today that they would designate areas where people would be allowed to consume for recreational purposes

This said to be considered for inclusion in the follow-on bill.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Besides, the House is considering a bill on cannabis and hemp.

https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-868991

I think quite a few companies have been set up and passed approval by the Thai FDA...

Here's another...

BOUTIQUE CORPORATION PCL AND RMUTL SECURE NEW FDA APPROVAL FOR THE MEDICAL PRODUCTION AND CULTIVATION OF CANNABIS

https://www.boutiquecorporation.com/news-and-activities/press-room/boutique-corporation-pcl-and-rmutl-secure-new-fda-approval-medical-production-and-cultivation-cannabis

I mentioned this company previously in another of the many cannabis threads here...

https://salusbioceutical.co.th/

A lot of Canadian influence so far.

I don't think ANY cannabis crops or products can be exported; not sure the local market can absorb all this production? Especially with home-growing being allowed. There will be blood.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

On a side note... they stated today that they would designate areas where people would be allowed to consume for recreational purposes... Doesn't that imply that they will no longer be doing <deleted> tests for detecting drugs?

Really?  Where did you read this I can't find any info.  Coffee Shops come to Thailand? ????

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:
6 hours ago, rwill said:

Meanwhile on the other side of my fence...

Have to say that looks like a thai Highway Police livery.

They bought it at auction for 70K.  Trying to resell it.

6 hours ago, RocketDog said:

For the sake of all humanity, DESTROY this pernicious weed before it spreads. Take it from me: The only sure way is incineration.

Alternatively send it to me for proper disposal if you don't have the stones to do it yourself.

Stones not needed, just a decent lighter.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rwill said:

About a month ago I was in Singburi for the weekend caladium market and there were plants on the sidewalk for sale.  Meanwhile on the other side of my fence...No description available.

looks like a novelty if anything

surely you want the stuff grown in greenhouses under special lighting, and a lot of it

On 2/9/2022 at 8:12 PM, Pouatchee said:

On a side note... they stated today that they would designate areas where people would be allowed to consume for recreational purposes... Doesn't that imply that they will no longer be doing <deleted> tests for detecting drugs?

Will that be the Toke and Grow scheme?

34BE49FB-191E-49C7-B471-4CBB047B181F.jpeg.bab05601e6e8f1827849386200a2f902.jpeg