Additional System Approved to Welcome Visitors

webfact

39 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

"Relax rules, stop forced quarantine, remove Thai pass bureaucracy,  you will get millions more cases."

I fixed that for you ????

Thanks mate for watching my six....Now I want you to help fix these muppets and their policies. May be they listen to you as you are a closer neighbor.????????????????????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK, Feb 11 (TNA) – The Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration approved the Thailand Pass Hotel & Swab System that will complement the Test & Go entry scheme by monitoring the movements of visitors after their arrival.

CCTV in the karzi is a step too far in my book.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cherrytreeview said:

If Thailand spent more time and money getting their population boosted rather than these daft schemes, they might actually get out the other side of the pandemic.

Instead they have a paltry 20% boosted.

So now we have, Test-Track-And-Trace, Test-Swab-And-Go and Test-Wait-Maybe-Go-Hospital.

What about Test-A-Gogo or Test-A-Kathoey?

I'm not into the latter.. [pun intended]

4 hours ago, webfact said:

that would be connected to the Thailand Pass system to ensure that visitors’ movements would be tracked and they would know about the results of their COVID-19 tests without having to wait for a long time.

Seems totally nuts to me and just a way of implementing some CCP style big brother scheme by the back door !

I assume you cannot leave your hotel until you get the first test and go negative result, and similar for the ludicrous day five one. Getting the 'result' on your phone to me is about to cause arguments with guests and hotels and if the guest gets a positive on their phone before the hotel knows , they may well do a runner !

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Additional System Approved

to Welcome Visitors

(...)

The Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration approved the Thailand Pass Hotel & Swab System that will complement the Test & Go entry scheme by monitoring the movements of visitors after their arrival.

Gotta love that black humour! (Is the author Israeli?)

So, it's "Welcome to Jail" in a George Orwell "1984" setting?

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, Norway is set to remove the last regulations regarding covid, including social distancing in public, and the requirement of wearing a face mask when you cannot keep 1 meter apart. There is also rumor that the requirement for isolation when covid positive will be changed to a recommendation. Press conference in 3 hours.

Edited by godonnet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Tracked?? Is it China or North Korea?? Or did they get new tracking tools from CCP?

Duh!! Let me spell out for ya ...Relax rules, stop forced quarantine, remove Thai pass bureaucracy,  you will get millions more.

No insurance scams either.

• Like 1