PM Says at General Debate Government Tried Its Best To Reduce People’s Expenses

snoop1130

51 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

The Inflation Rate in Thailand is indeed controlled by the Government.

At least the hype, propaganda and mirrored smoke are.

Inflation at 1.2 % ????

Inflation rate, unemployment rate, crime rate, and Covid numbers in Thailand are all controlled and devised by the government.

Only tourist numbers, incl. expenditures, and arrival numbers for years to come, are concocted by the TAT.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The prime minister, meanwhile, asserted that inflation has taken hold worldwide and prices have thus increased.

What has the price of anything worldwide got to do with the price of anything in Thailand?

I even noticed yesterday as I was buying bread on my way home a "half-loaf" of bread in 7-11 was 40 baht, last week it was 30 baht ????

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mavideol said:

solution.... reduce the salary of all his cronies by 50% the savings should be distributed/given to the people

Agreed. But what would be much more effective is cutting the rampant corruption, all the kickbacks that need to be paid to get anything of any magnitude done in this country. 

4 hours ago, Will B Good said:

PM Says at General Debate Government Tried Its Best To Reduce People’s Expenses......really?

How about making a serious effort to eradicate or at least minimize corruption....a huge expense to every single person in the whole country (except those actually benefitting from said corruption)?

How about an effective Monopolies and Mergers commission to break up the likes of CP and prevent them fixing prices due to a serious lack of competition.?

But....but...but, all this takes place for well being and benefit of the people.????

• Haha 1