visiting Singapore from Cambodia?

HermesHermes

I called the Embassy of Singapore today and was told that I can fly to SIN from PNH and that all the info is on the VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) website for fully vaccinated travellers.

https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vtl/requirements-and-process

This info pertains to Feb. 22, 2022+

Apparently it is free and response is usually same day (Thailand take a lesson?) In fact I received my pass within seconds.

Almost everything seemed straightforward. The only exceptions were...

1. Why was I asked where I will quarantine when Feb  22+ that is cancelled? I made something up as a likely place should I come down with COVID.

2. Why was I asked for a cell phone number I could be reached at since I don't even use a cell phone service in Singapore ($$$) and I certainly won't pay for roaming?

3. Why does the acceptance letter mention mandatory health insurance but the governmemt department is silent on this point in the introduction? Maybe that requirement too has been dropped? Perhaps the application form being for both before and after 2/18 23:59 needs to menton ealier and later requirements?

One has to take only approved airlines, which for my route if PNG-SIN are Jetstar and Singapore Airlines.

Much less ambiguity, complications and bureaucracy than Thailand. So far, anyway!