Tourist Visa application: "Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency. " What should I upload?

I'm applying to the Tourist Visa via the website https://www.thaievisa.go.th/. I'm being asked for:

Applicant must apply for e-Visa via specific Embassy/Consulate conforming with his/her consular jurisdiction and residency. Applicant is required to upload document that can verify his/her current residency. 

Should I upload the lease of the place I renting outside Thailand? Or my US driver license? Or passport? Or bank statement? They all show my address in California.

image.png.d1b43d735e80ee049ac1ff7cd511714a.png

Edited by user70
typo

41 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Passport will not have his Thai residency on it. D Licence does.

Ah, proving Thai Residency is not relevant when one is applying for a Thai Visa from an overseas embassy/consulate.  One has to prove residency in the country from where the applications is being submitted.  A drivers license would comply with the jurisdictional area compliance for a specific consulate.  For instance I applied with the Los Angeles Consulate and my California Drivers proved that I was in the proper jurisdictional area.  

• Like 1