International Certificate (Morprom app) and travelling overseas

I'd be interested to hear of experience entering foreign countries (e.g. Australia, New Zealand) with 'only' the Morprom International Certificate, or the vaccination printout, as proof of vaccination. (I mean, immigration there, not the flight check-in in Thailand.)

Edited by StayinThailand2much

I have an opposite experience in europe (as well as departing and entering thailand, transiting through airports) - nobody wants to see yellow booklet. Everybody wants an original vax certificate.

This yellow booklet might come handy in the future, to add boosters, covid recovery.

That, if any health authority cared to do so.

Hospitals even don't care to add medical and recovery certificate to morprom application. 

It's a mess, which nobody is able to control and check.

I would imagine even those yellow booklets will be forged, even they are good quality and not easy to copy 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

What about the green headed certificate they gave you when vaccinated? If going overseas get a new yellow vaccination book?

That's what I'd like to know. Anyone travelled with the green-headed certificate? Your experience?

I would consider a yellow book, but the 'Thai version' looks different from the standard version.

10 minutes ago, internationalism said:

they all want to see an original vax certificate.

Same, as what you are submitting to TP application.

The TP doesn't mention yellow booklet at all

That's the one you got after being vaccinated in Thailand?

Australia requires a 'Travel Declaration Form', which cannot be done more than 7 days before the flight. Obviously, if they didn't accept my certificate, I wouldn't be able to fix it in that short time. Also, I read on FB that Australia immigration '... wanted to see the yellow booklet and "didn't know" any others.', which creates a new problem, as Thailand-issued yellow booklets seem to be non-standard.

Again, I'm not criticising anything or anyone, but am just looking for actual reports of people vaccinated in Thailand and travelling abroad, esp. to these two countries.

by all means, do yellow booklet, might come handy in the future.

I have one since end of october. You can order one on morprom and pick it up.

They also had a plan to post it to address, but so far nothing happen.

Possibly authorities from the other countries can add boosters into yellow book. More for thai authorities, than for european records.

In europe they relay more on the governmental health applications (similar to morprom, but much more reliable, not easy to forge, and much more sophisticated). They would have access to thai vax database to see, how many and what vax you already had.

• Like 1

I did a trip to Melbourne mid December and came back late January. Made sure l had Morprom, vaccine certificate and yellow vaccine passport. 

To get into Australia all l really needed was the Thai Vaccine Certificate. Had to upload online to get Australian Travel Declaration prior to flying. Nothing more required.
Later l took same Thai Certificate to a vaccination point in Melbourne,  in my case a pharmacist, and they entered my two Thai Astrazenica shots into the Australian Medicare online system  together with the Moderna booster that l got in Aust. 
All very easy and straight forward. 

Wish l could say same about trying to get Aust Moderna booster added to Thai Vaccine certificate and Morprom.
Have tried to two local hospitals that are vaccination points and both say sorry, we don't recognise foreign vaccine certificates. Defies logic because Thailand accepted it to issue my Thai Pass before entering Phuket Sandbox in January. 

If anyone can tell me if they have successfully updated Thailand Vaccine records and how, l would be most appreciative  
  • Like 1