Hello fellow Thai entance/visa intersted people I have a question I just can't find the solution to on google regarding entry

I am planning in the next couple of weeks to return to Thailand mainly to meet friends.

The information on the government sites changes week by week for example this site for the go pass does not appear to work https://tp.consular.go.th/

I am not vaccinated but would be happy to stay in ASQ for a couple of weeks not a problem and happy to to the PCR tests etc.

I would be traveling from the Philippines but I am a UK citizen.

I am just confused with all the info and how it is changing.

I think at the moment

i) I Need to get a PCR test 72 hours prior to travel

ii) Apply for a Test and Go QR which I can't because the website does not work

iii) Go into quarantine at an ASQ hotel in Bangkok which is fine with me and have PCR tests again on day 1 and 5

My plan is to stay much longer than the quarantine period so not too worried about that.

Any help is appreciated team.

P

Thanks for your help all, again I have no problem with the insurance or the PCR tests or even quarantine for a few days, I just don't know the process - @Dan o

I have researched the embassy site but the test and go site does not work for me on any device

I need a QR code to enter along with my insurance and PCR tests, the main thing I can't get is a QR code for the test and go plan

image.png.b92314baacc45daf513724f60e77e05e.png

Even tried it through a US VPN but same result at https://tp.consular.go.th/

What am I doing wrong? I assume other people are able to apply through this site?

I have used two different computers two different mobile devices with different accounts but same result.

Cleared cache and history etc. getting a QR code is more impossible than a PCR test at the moment ????

Appreciate your help though all.

P

@Crossyyou are a legend my friend.

Now all good - I am not an IT expert so I think that is where I messed up, but that site is not very user friendly!

Hugely appreciated all for your input thanks team and see you in the land of smiles soon! (not the land of good web-sites)

• Like 1

The window that confused you is a warning screen, telling you to ignore the message it shows should you ever receive it. Unfortunately, while the warning is in both Thai and English, unless you scroll down and read the entire content of the window, it is rather confusing. The warning (of what is termed a phishing attempt) is potentially useful, but should have been constructed differently. Best, I think would be to wait until you select Thai or English before displaying the warning window in the appropriate language. Using a watermark of "IGNORE THIS" across the phishing message is also fairly easy technically, and would be helpful.

EDIT:  I have just seen that you are not vaccinated in which case, ignore the info below - I will leave it there in case anyone else needs it.

If I'm reading you correctly, you seem to think you have to quarantine for a few days - you don't. If you're registering for Test & Go - this is what you need to do:

PCR Test - negative result within 72 hours of your inbound flight time.

If you are staying more than 5 days you have to book an AQ or SHA Extra+ hotel for Day 1 and Day 5.  The Day 1 booking must include transportation from the airport and a PCR test. You will either be taken for a PCR Test on the way to the hotel or you will be tested at the hotel Once you get a negative PCR test result you are free to go (until Day 5) - you can stay wherever you want and the hotel doesn't need to be approved.

However, you also have to book a Day 5 package which includes a PCR test but no transport.  I presume the hotel will either arrange for the test to be carried out on their premises or send you to their testing partner on arrival. Again, wait for your negative PCR result and you're free to go.

You don't have to book the same hotel - they can be anywhere in the country but they must be either AQ or SHA Extra +.

You will need to have your flight ticket and your insurance + vaccine certificates before the hotel will confirm your booking and you will need their confirmation letter in order to complete the Thailand Pass application. You will need a confirmation letter from each hotel and it must show that it includes transport (Day 1 only) and that you have paid - the hotels will all be familiar with this by now.

Before you say..... "how come you are free to go but must book a hotel again for Day 5, that's madness" - we know ????.

Edited by KhaoYai

Test & Go

Conditions

Travel from a port of departure in any country / territorysee list of eligible countries / territories
Exempted from quarantine after testing negative for COVID-19 (RT-PCR) after arrival in Thailand, but must undergo 2nd RT-PCR test on Day 5 at pre-booked SHA Extra+/AQ hotel
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no less than 14 days before travelling

i believe you one option:  Full quarantine. 

10 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:
Test & Go

Conditions

Travel from a port of departure in any country / territorysee list of eligible countries / territories
Exempted from quarantine after testing negative for COVID-19 (RT-PCR) after arrival in Thailand, but must undergo 2nd RT-PCR test on Day 5 at pre-booked SHA Extra+/AQ hotel
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no less than 14 days before travelling

i believe you one option:  Full quarantine. 

Philippenes is on the list.

Edit: My apologies, I didn't notice he wasn't vaccinated.

Edited by KhaoYai

• 2 weeks later...