Ufc Ultimate Fighting

HUTCHY07

Actually, perhaps a better question would be WHY would someone want to see that kind of fighting? What KIND of person wants to see that? What kind of ODDITY or CREATURE or CURIOSITY has a desire/need to see that kind of program? If that is what passes for "entertainment" in this century, we're all in trouble.

Forgive me, but you may have issues.

Actually, perhaps a better question would be WHY would someone want to see that kind of fighting? What KIND of person wants to see that? What kind of ODDITY or CREATURE or CURIOSITY has a desire/need to see that kind of program? If that is what passes for "entertainment" in this century, we're all in trouble.

People have ALWAYS enjoyed watching pro fights.

Nothing unusual about that. :o

Love you too, Weho. It certainly is more lively here since you've become so active!

I think you're confusing it with US style "wrestling".

Must be about a half year ago since the last fight was on UBC(always on Fridays).

I suppose they ran out of money as they have to rent air time for these fights :o

Also the K1 fights (japan)are gone.

As to Weho , he simply has no idea about how highly trained these fighters are.And yes...there are rules!

Super Sport on UBC have it sometimes on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night fight nights... depends, as it is now part as the fighting programs and not shown independently as it used to be, and they mix between traditional boxing, muay thai and ufc... cant be more specific to the day as it randomly changes... the Horn bar outside of Happy A Go Go, Walking Street always has whatever fight programs on at the time on their big screen projector... or you can request they change the channel for you... they have a large ufc video library also that they used to show, but have not seen it for a while since they installed the projector screen... maybe can ask them about that too?