Documents ready for 'Thai Pass'

sythai26

Hi again.... few more questions please ????

Just getting ready for Thai pass (test & go) application on 1st March, for my wife.
(She's Thai national travelling from UK on her Thai passport)

So documents need to have ready for this are as follows ? :

- Passport
 - Vaccination certificate
 - AQ hotel booking which includes RT-PCR test for Day 1

No insurance as Thai national ?
Any proof of test for self ATK on day 5 required, do we need to buy this beforehand to show on Thai pass ?

Thanks again
Sy & Su

You will need her flight details to enter on the pass site. I don't think she needs insurance as a Thai national but probably wise to make absolutely sure she enters on her Thai passport as you state.

I think you will have to wait until Tuesday to get details of Day 5 testing but I suspect that it will be the same as it was in November - the ATK will be given out by the hotel. Whether they will want your hotel confirmation to state that is probably the salient point.

Are you the same Sythai that I used to know on another forum (T-UK)?

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sythai26 said:

'Rings a bell' ... Flip, was that you then ?

Yes.  Have you looked at the Thaliand Pass website Sy?  You will need a new confirmation letter from the hotel that includes the antigen test kit.

Paid AQ / SHA Extra+ hotel reservation confirmation for 1 day (Day 1), and the booking must include the fee for 1 RT-PCR test, 1 ATK self-test kit and airport transfer.

https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sythai26 said:

All sorted..... really easy actually don't know what I was worrying about!

Approved within 12 hours.

Our hotel confirmation letter didn't show about the ATK self test kit ????

It’s simple when it works… 

But… some guys hit a brick wall and seemed to spend more effort on moaning than the solution.,

A couple of posters couldn’t find a resolution for the PSAS 3D payment…  & spent weeks on here complaining, missed their trip. 

It’s a pain in the neck…

I checked in last night & the airline staff didn’t know the rules & wanted to see a 5 day quarantine..  

Then they called their supervisor & wanted to see a Day 1 & Day 5 booking, they didn’t accept the new rules. No problem, I’d kept my original day 5 booking & simple showed that (even though it was cancelled).

This is all just ‘check box theatre’ we have to play the game & it becomes easy enough (only real issues were the poor programming of the Thailand Pass site at the beginning in Nov). 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 6:32 AM, sythai26 said:

All sorted..... really easy actually don't know what I was worrying about!

Approved within 12 hours.

Our hotel confirmation letter didn't show about the ATK self test kit ????

You were lucky.

I know they say 3 to 7 days but my application last year was approved in minutes - literally.  My new application has been in since Tuesday with exactly the same key documents - nothing yet.

Edited by KhaoYai