Ethernet outdoor cable laying in Pattaya

thpitsch

I need someone to lay me an outdoor cable under the edge of the roof (at a height of about 3 m). I have everything: special Ethernet outdoor cable, cable clamps, connectors, as well as all the necessary tools including ladder.
Unfortunately, I can not work standing on the ladder. I think it is a job for one to two hours. Who can help me? Or knows someone who can do it?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

There is no company that laid the connection. It is a new connection from the router to the WiFi Range Extender.
I would hire a company, but I don't know any. And the job is so small that it's hardly worth it for a company. And it doesn't have to be a networking company.
But someone who can lay cables and wants to earn some extra money should be able to be found. He doesn't need any special knowledge, just laying cables where I can't do it myself.

• Sad 1

Walk up to the next 3BB van you see and ask them to do it.

When I moved in to my rental, the boys did a temporary job with my fibre line (I know yours is external ethernet) and they offered to come back out of hours and finish the job once I had done some work for the routing, it was all above board. There was one rule, that 3BB wouldn't allow them to purchase materials used in the job. These young guys all come from datacomms courses at your local tech college, they can string up a bit of cable and terminate an RJ45, just don't expect them to have a long drill to go through the brick, they never do. They didnt want much to do the job.

Alternatively any CCTV company will do it for you, but will charge accordingly.

Edited by recom273