Regional Travel under Thailand Pass: Feedback Request

Does anyone have feedback on the Thailand Pass process when taking short regional trips, for example a 5-day trip to Singapore. What was the timeline from submitting the request to completion? Is it worth the trouble unless the trip was necessary? Feedback is appreciated!

I don't see how the duration or destination of the trip will affect the application and approval timeline. From what I have read, since 1 March, applicants have received their TP well within 24-hours with none of the 'problems' the earlier versions had.

Since the overhead on returning to Thailand is an overnight on arrival, even less if you get the result in the evening and live in Bangkok, maybe the ins and outs of any quarantine and testing at the destination will be more significant?

I did Thailand Pass for a 12 day trip to Cambodia in December (the trip was a work necessity).

i made sure to get the pass before I even departed, and good that I did as while I was there they discontinued T&G but allowed those already with a pass to enter on the scheme.

Need to consider requirements at both ends of the trip. For my trip to Cambodia I had to pay for a total of 4 PCR tests (plus get an ATK free on arrival at Cambodia) and of course quarantine at a hotel on the first night back in Thailand. I could use my existing insurance so no extra expense for that.

Persobally I would nto do all that for a 5 day trip that was not essential.