Old drunkard enters wrong house, takes off pants - it's not his wife but the Phu Yai Ban's daughter

webfact

This weird story, once more, has more holes than a Swiss cheese!

Was the man stone-drunk in the middle of day, or was the woman on the way to the local market late at night? Or was she just returning?

And while we get an Eng-Eng translation: "pants (trousers)" (Oh, really? I didn't know!), we do not get an explanation, whether he took them off in the house, or the front garden, supposedly to "grab the lady" and yada yada yada... - Does he usually, you know, grab and 'do things' with his wife in the front garden?

Also, if he 'entered' the house (and the woman was there), why did she "(seek) sanctuary in her car"? And how did he even get into the house?

Finally, what is it about the wood on this drunkard's pick-up, and why is it mentioned at all, except to confuse readers even more?

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The cops resolved the matter by giving the old drunk some advice about his drinking and asking his wife to make sure he didn't get up to any more mischief

DUI and trying to get it on with the PYB's daughter.... just mischief.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

it was all just a big misunderstanding officer 

I was just waiting for that brazen hussy, Bigmiss Un Derstandin to make an appearance. She is behind just about all such mischief!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is too funny! I am glad to say the days of me waking up in various geographical locations in various horticultural displays has ceased. My most sensational and colourful one was waking up in a bed of riotously coloured poppies on Pittwater Road near the Manly Municipal tennis courts.

9 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Was the man stone-drunk in the middle of day, or was the woman on the way to the local market late at night? Or was she just returning?

And while we get an Eng-Eng translation: "pants (trousers)" (Oh, really? I didn't know!), we do not get an explanation, whether he took them off in the house, or the front garden, supposedly to "grab the lady" and yada yada yada... - Does he usually, you know, grab and 'do things' with his wife in the front garden?

Also, if he 'entered' the house (and the woman was there), why did she "(seek) sanctuary in her car"? And how did he even get into the house?

Finally, what is it about the wood on this drunkard's pick-up, and why is it mentioned at all, except to confuse readers even more?

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Apparently he had arrived while Kanyanuch was going out to the local market.

He had promptly taken off his pants (trousers) and tried to grab the lady believing her to be his wife.

She sought sanctuary in her car and called out to her dad, the PYB, and phoned her husband while the police were contacted

Why is that confusing ? If you can be bothered read the full story; she was going to a Night Market.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Why not just read the Daily News story. Mind you, the English one is miles better ????

20 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

That is too funny! I am glad to say the days of me waking up in various geographical locations in various horticultural displays has ceased. My most sensational and colourful one was waking up in a bed of riotously coloured poppies on Pittwater Road near the Manly Municipal tennis courts.

Ahh memories.I've a million too.It's 17 years since but would still love to make a complete tit of myself occasionally.