where to report ATK test result?

8 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

tried hard, but could not update my details on the MOR CHANA app...do you think it will be a problem? will they come look for me / black list me if i forget about the MOR CHANA app (and the 5th day ATK update)?

Are you still in Thailand?, if so take your test results back to your hotel and have them add it into the system like I did yesterday, (Day 9) for me.

11 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

tried hard, but could not update my details on the MOR CHANA app...do you think it will be a problem? will they come look for me / black list me if i forget about the MOR CHANA app (and the 5th day ATK update)?

Don’t worry about it. 

E-mail your Day 1 Test & Go hotel the a photo of the result of ATK test that you took on day 5. 

If the Mor Chana App is not working, its not our fault and its no longer our problem. 

------

We (Wife, Son and I) Arrived in Nov - were given the ATK but not told what to do with the tests, so we didn’t do anything. Nothing happened. 

I arrived again last week. The hotel staff told me to upload the result on Mor Chana, when I opened the App the staff couldn’t tell me where, but repeated ‘upload’ (so they didn’t really know either). 

Yesterday was day 5, no notification in the Mor Chana App, I’ve e-mailed my T&G hotel the ATK result (they haven’t bothered to reply - Grande Centre Point T21).

Thats as far as I’m prepared to go if they can’t get this working properly, they don’t care about it. 

The Mor Chana App is using up my phone battery too quickly... Its getting deactivated today !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update:

Got the pop up notice at least 4 times in the last 7 days. When I clicked the link it just took me to the Morchana app but there was nothing in the notification tab. I've been taking screenshots all this time. Today finally when I click the link in the pop up, It finally shows the screen to upload the test image. Within 15 minutes of submitting the report with image,  the status turned from orange to green

I was wondering if you could do this. You only going to leave Thailand for 1 week, and you do the Touch & Go for the first night, PCR test came back negative, and on day 5 doing the ATK and instead of doing a new test, and risk it being positive, use an old ATK test that you did just before you left Thailand if it was negative, and submitted that one?

On 3/7/2022 at 12:23 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Rode back to The hotel I stayed at for my day 1 and the initial PCR test 30 minutes ago.  The gal running the program for the hotel took my information back and then returned a few minutes later asking me if I was still doing a 14 day quarantine in the hotel as I was unvaccinated per the information in the system.  I had to laugh at this and then explained to her the totality of it, and showed her my initial booking as well as the Thai Pass.  She indicated that whomever had entered my info into the system at the airport had done it incorrectly or mixed it up with someone else's information.  She then re-scanned my QR code from Thai pass, shook her head as she saw it was the original Thai Pass, then took at photo of the ATK test showing my name and date and then re-appeared 5 minutes later after calling her contact at the Department of disease control and having them enter the correct information.  Within seconds my Mor Channa app turned green and I disabled the Bluetooth for contact tracing and also shut it off.  Just returned home.  Now I can see how folks have been screwed over by the program.....they need to just feces can the whole thing in my view.

You have absolutely incredible time on your hands. Why even turn on the Bluetooth in the meantime. As you said a battery drainer. But your way around was a second phone! One in 70 million you are. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Many people are iunable to get Mor Chana app to work. All I ever got was ":system error" (and a drianed battery).

Suggest you send result to your T&G hotel and ask theior help to upload it

On my last trip (Day 5/7 PCR) - App said I had notifications but nothing there when I looked - I didn't get any system error message, just nothing happening. Finally uploaded it after I returned to the UK - I wouldn't have bothered but I was concerned a 'no show' could affect future applications.  I spoke to someone at the TAT who told me to contact my hotel - they said they had no way of recording second tests.

The App also said I should complete my personal details - my passport number was missing but it wouldn't accept it when I tried to enter it.  All in all the Mor Chana App seems to be full of bugs which brings into question just how serious the Thai authorities are about these second tests - they must surely know about these problems?

On 3/12/2022 at 9:16 AM, dsj said:

I was wondering if you could do this. You only going to leave Thailand for 1 week, and you do the Touch & Go for the first night, PCR test came back negative, and on day 5 doing the ATK and instead of doing a new test, and risk it being positive, use an old ATK test that you did just before you left Thailand if it was negative, and submitted that one?

Touch & Go? Is that a new one ????.

You might note that Antigen tests have a QR code on them.  It is possible that the QR codes show the kit was issued to a particular hotel - or even to you.  Better to forget it completely than engage in fraud - that will give you problems.

51 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

You might note that Antigen tests have a QR code on them.  It is possible that the QR codes show the kit was issued to a particular hotel - or even to you.  Better to forget it completely than engage in fraud - that will give you problems.

How's your tin foil hat?

Test your cat with an ATK and upload the pic of the negative result and you'll be fine

..if no cat, test the girlfriend/wife, how would anyone possibly know who the ATK was carried out on

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

Just got another scam e-mail, and I have already come and been here, My Test N Go Thai pass has been used.  Who do these turds think they are fooling...

There are a New updates regarding your submitted information Thailand Pass

Hi ,  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Th system noticed some problems in the documents you submitted to the embassy
  • ระบบ Th สังเกตเห็นปัญหาบางอย่างในเอกสารที่คุณส่งไปยังสถานทูต
  • You should correct some information so that you are not held responsible by the government
  • คุณควรแก้ไขข้อมูลบางอย่างเพื่อที่คุณจะได้ไม่ต้องรับผิดชอบต่อรัฐบาล
  • Please reply to this message and write the following information
  • โปรดตอบกลับข้อความนี้และเขียนข้อมูลต่อไปนี้
    • Your full name.
    • Date of birth.
    • Last 4 digits of the passport.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวกที่เกิดขึ้น 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused

ขอแสดงความนับถือ Thailand Pass

Folks please do not open the attachments or respond......

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

How's your tin foil hat?

Test your cat with an ATK and upload the pic of the negative result and you'll be fine

..if no cat, test the girlfriend/wife, how would anyone possibly know who the ATK was carried out on

You don't need to test anyone actually. Just set the test off with no sample. Your cat might be positive ????

For what its worth i never reported my day 5 test anywhere. Never installed any apps. No instructions to do either at any point.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

How's your tin foil hat?

Agreed, nobody would know so the whole thing is pointless.  They don't police it in any case.

17 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Touch & Go? Is that a new one ????.

I forgot all about the app until day 4 and once I installed it it just came up with an error when I tried to scan it and the same when I input the details manually. 

The lateral flow tests I've used in the UK have had a QR code and ID number but the ATK here had neither.

One other thing. The RT-PCR tests I've had done in the UK have all involved swabs taken from the mouth and nose and the same for the lateral flow tests. The PCR test in the hotel on day 1 was just a nasal swab and the ATK instructions which were so small as to be unreadable suggested both oral and nasal but my wife said they just do nasal when she's had to do it. 

A bit confusing

Edited by kimamey

My day 5 ATK for T&G was meant to be 13 MARCH and I had the same problem - unable to load into Morchana and certainly no notifications from anywhere.

I ended up doing what I used to do when working in another jurisdiction last year - I write my initials, time and date on the test strip and take a photo of this beside my passport (showing a -ve result).  I’m not going to submit it anywhere unless someone asks me to, but at least it’s done and the time stamps on the photos correspond with the time & date on the test strip.  

On 3/14/2022 at 3:35 AM, kimamey said:

One other thing. The RT-PCR tests I've had done in the UK have all involved swabs taken from the mouth and nose and the same for the lateral flow tests. The PCR test in the hotel on day 1 was just a nasal swab and the ATK instructions which were so small as to be unreadable suggested both oral and nasal but my wife said they just do nasal when she's had to do it. 

I've had to do a few Rapid Lateral Flow tests in the UK and the lfirst time I tried, I literally threw up. I called my GP for advice and he said, he's had exactly the same his-self and also had other patients report the same.  His advice, and that of a nurse is to only do the nasal swabs but make sure you're in there for at least 10 seconds and twist the swab back and forth at least 15 times. That's what I do now.

I was given my ATK test bag today and as you say, there is no QR code on it.  Small instructions?  Think yourself lucky - mine has no instructions and in line with many reports, the hotel dodn't tell me anything about what to do with it. Going on past experience, I won't even be downloading the Mor Chana App so obviously I won't be trying to upload my results.  Why should I take it seriously if they don't?  Once I'm 'released', which is now 3 hours past the stated 'within 6 hours' - I'm getting the hell outta Dodge.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I've had to do a few Rapid Lateral Flow tests in the UK and the lfirst time I tried, I literally threw up. I called my GP for advice and he said, he's had exactly the same his-self and also had other patients report the same.  His advice, and that of a nurse is to only do the nasal swabs but make sure you're in there for at least 10 seconds and twist the swab back and forth at least 15 times. That's what I do now.

I was given my ATK test bag today and as you say, there is no QR code on it.  Small instructions?  Think yourself lucky - mine has no instructions and in line with many reports, the hotel dodn't tell me anything about what to do with it. Going on past experience, I won't even be downloading the Mor Chana App so obviously I won't be trying to upload my results.  Why should I take it seriously if they don't?  Once I'm 'released', which is now 3 hours past the stated 'within 6 hours' - I'm getting the hell outta Dodge.

My brother in law in the UK has the same problem. I can do the throat ones but it's much easier with someone else doing it.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 4:15 AM, kimamey said:

My brother in law in the UK has the same problem. I can do the throat ones but it's much easier with someone else doing it.

Yes, there are other things that are better if someone else does it too ????

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2022 at 8:26 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Are you still in Thailand?, if so take your test results back to your hotel and have them add it into the system like I did yesterday, (Day 9) for me.

Why bother?

i know at least 6 people that have arrived and not bothered with the ATK test on day #5, no point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:45 AM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

my MOR CHANA app did not work at all. i keep on getting error message.

1st night SHA+ hotel was very unhelpfull.

the QR code for the 2nd PCR refund also does not work, it did get my details but

no email came, and no refund to this day.

and obviously they will not reply my emails and phone calls....

update - i did get my refund for the 2nd PCR test, from phuket development center.