Best solid dating scene

On 3/6/2022 at 8:01 PM, Grecian said:

Bangkok was the best when I was single.

Met many non bar girls easily.

I was mid40s and reasonable looking.

What will your strategy to meet these girls be?

What was your strategy for your self-congratulatory,  unbridled success rate and what do you mean by "met" many?   We can all "meet" many just by saying "Hello" but it doesn't mean anything and it sure doesn't qualify as another notch on the bedpost!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

You mean you never had to take the blame when things went wrong? 

And his constant whining along with others influenced a friend of mine not to retire here, though that was his plan, and I am certain his life would have been infinitely better if he had... 

All my life the deal was they provided the sex and I provided the money.

As long as I handed over the agreed amounts of money ......... I can't see how I could be blamed for anything that went wrong.

A deal's a deal .... right?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can't see how I could be blamed for anything that went wrong.

you are assuming rational behavior... lucky you... 

my ex wife in USA once dropped a pot in the kitchen and said it was because she was thinking about me... my fault... 

I don't mind paying for things - I get irrationally blamed even when I am trying to help. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

And his constantwhining along with others influenced a friend of mine not to retire here, though that was his plan, and I am certain his life would have been infinitely better if he had... 

Can we hear more about the guy who BritManToo talked out of moving to Thailand? Is he a rabbit-hater?

29 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Can we hear more about the guy who BritManToo talked out of moving to Thailand? Is he a rabbit-hater?

has nothing to do with Brit Man Too - he tells it as it is for him and is not a whiner... 

The friend of mine is a hard working guy who put his time in the grinder and retired w/a pretty nice pension.. he is a bit shy, soft spoken, very decent and would have made a good sharing husband and surely would have been a devoted family man and found a great family, as many many of us have... reading all the complaints abt Thai ladies, he decided not to come - 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Grecian said:

I'm sure there isn't a reply I could give that would change your mind that I am a bu11 5hit artist so I won't try.

But there was a small gap in my life where I wasnt either young and socially inept with woman or too old to be desirable where I was quite successful.

Most guys don't know what it's like to get women relatively easy (including me, most of my life) but 10% of guys are having a fantastic time believe me. 

I was a 7.5 in my twenties and got almost nothing

A 6.2 in my forties with game and confidence and got a lot.

A 5.5 by 50 who doesn't bother anymore to get it free because I'm 98% invisible 98% of the time.

The above is regarding getting attractive women in their 20s early 30s and paying no more than a coffee.

My twenties were traveling the world with the military, so not interested in any relationship, 30 to 35 learning that women were not all a good relationship prospect, and afterwards not interested in western women. It wasn't till I discovered Thailand that I discovered the guaranteed happy ending, and couldn't be bothered playing the silly games one has to to get a freebee.

Would I do it differently if I could go back? Probably just eliminate the wasted 5 years with a western partner, and go directly to visiting Thailand.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Gotta laugh @ you old flunkies.

If you stopped treating your women as somewhere convenient to masturbate and treated them as people and friends you might have different relationships.

I had lots of female friends, and worked with probably thousands over my nursing career, but always accepted that they were just friends or work colleagues, and not casual sex opportunities.

21 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Nothing is perfect.  We fight regularly.  Mostly because she is very stubborn.  I attribute this to the fact that she grew up with 7 brothers.  But to date she has never tried to take my money, I have never paid a single satang to her family, she is beautiful, has immaculate hygiene, and is comfortable in workaday clothes and flip flops.  She is great with the house work.  She is however, quite hopeless in the kitchen.  She does all of the work in the kitchen, she just is not a good cook...she does try though and is getting better.  

The other day she was three meters down a hole we were digging for the septic overflow.  She was chipping away at the clay with a steel bar.  I was at the top hauling the dirt out with a rope and bucket.  I remember looking down at her toiling away and thinking....I have a keeper.

In our first year we would have sex 2 and 3 times every night.  I had not done that since my early twenties and then only on rare occasions, not every night.  I was ragged, trying all kinds of vitamin supplements.  I am fortunate.  I have yet to have any erectile problems.  Back then I could not say no to her because I was just so in to her.  I loved having sex with her.  I still do.  But fortunately for me things have cooled a little.

She is a good girl.  But I am a good guy too.  I don't sleep around, don't drink, take drugs, gamble or smoke.  I am ok looking, blonde hair, fit and slim.  I speak good Thai.

Either you are telling porkies, or you found the one in a million.

Perhaps she likes you because you can do it 3 times in a night, so better pray you don't get prostate cancer as you'll not just lose your erectile capacity.

BTW, if she is up for digging septic tanks for a living, she ain't going to be beautiful for long. Hard physical work has a detrimental effect on looks.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Gotta laugh @ you woke young guys,

Who have it 100% wrong, and are just waiting to lose your homes and pensions.

Women are never your friends (unless you're gay of course).

Not just females you’re clueless with… ????

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, Adumbration said:

Years ago after a girl did the runner on me in Phuket, I rented a brand new penthouse in the center of Phuket town.  I had another home and used the apartment just for dating.  I created a profile on Thai Friendly and typed up boiler plate responses.  I got a sim card and second phone just for dating communications.  After 3 months I had to shut the whole thing down.  I was just too busy managing the girls, the dates, the sex and the lies I had to create to keep it all afloat.

James Bond??

20 hours ago, NJHOUSE said:
21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's a difference between "bar girls" and "P4P girls", apart from the label?! 

Bar girls work in a bar. Thanks

I didn't say bar girls, I said "bar girls", note the inverted commas.  When you understand the significance of quotation marks in that context maybe you'll understand the meaning of my comment.   Not all "bar girls" work in bars.  Thanks

19 hours ago, Grecian said:

I was a 7.5 in my twenties and got almost nothing

A 6.2 in my forties with game and confidence and got a lot.

A 5.5 by 50 who doesn't bother anymore to get it free because I'm 98% invisible 98% of the time.

Shoe sizes, yes?    Or (7.5, 6.2, 5.5) out of 100? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's a difference between "bar girls" and "P4P girls", apart from the label?! 

Bar girls are easier to find.

The phrase was "bar girls" (in quotation marks), not bar girls.  In the context of my comment, there's a difference.