Best solid dating scene

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

They all have a price.

My woman claims Lakorn stars and Famous singers also have a price.

She also adds ........ 'too expensive for you' ..... to her claims.

Which is OK with me, I never have a problem buying the 'marked down' goods from supermarkets.

Can't beat having a good rummage around in the nearly out of date bin....555

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It does not matter. This is ALL good. Something to celebrate, not judge. 

Tom Clancy: "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural wholesome things that money can buy."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

They can.....they are not Catholics or CofE or Muslims......they are not indoctrinated from day one that sex is a dirty, disgusting 'crime' that sends you to hell........that helps. .

It is not the abundance of sex that disturbs their mental well being.  It is who they had to have it with.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I have found that there is an irrefutable and direct correlation between the level of psychological homeostasis of a woman and the distance that she resides from me. 

Cause or Effect?   ????  

10 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I have had sex with lots of women.  But they were not smelly, fat, ugly, and 30 years older than me.  Nor did they rent me for sex.

Their bodies can endure unscathed, but very unlikely, especially where STDs like herpes are concerned. 

But it is the mind that suffers the most detriment.

I am not against P4P.  If that rocks you boat go hard.

I am also not against someone having a relationship with an ex bar girl.  None of my business.

But please don't ask me to side with your opinion that a girl can sell herself for sex to hundreds of guys and emerge with a normal psychological profile.

What about a girl that has sex for free with hundreds of guys? I'm sure there are plenty of party girls that like to get drunk and fornicate.

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I have a single friend who speaks minimal Thai. But, he is assertive, affluent and has alot of game. A decent looking guy in decent shape, in his mid 50's. He gets more action from pretty Thai civilians, than anyone I have ever seen. He is in Bangkok which is not only the best spot in Thailand, but possible in the world, for a single man in 2022. Alot of Thai women are not only friendly, but are flirtatious and easy to approach. 

Are you saying that non prostitute Thai women are easy?

IMO somewhat strange in a country with a reputation for HIV/ AIDS.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

It really depends on how smart the girl is, many P4P refuse to have sex without a condom. Some also do very well financially, and quit when they have secured their future.

True, some are psychologically damaged, and descend into drug-taking and alcoholism. Having said that, your broad generalization does not apply to all bar girls and P4P's. Some are quite selective, and will only bonk punters that meet their criteria. A few will only go with men they consider to be potential husband material. Believe it or not, some enjoy sex, the cash is a bonus.

I've had sex with women in a range of ages here, although I can't say any were my age. I shower daily, and dress neatly. Not obese. I won't argue the ugly, which does not seem to matter to Thai women much anyway. I found being polite and considerate worked well for me.

I spent a lot of time in Pattaya back when it really was a fun city, and spent a great deal of time in barbeers just observing. In all that time I only saw one that was obviously mentally damaged.

Of course, not all mental problems are obvious, but in my experience, none were more mentally damaged by being bar girls than would be found in any occupation. Society is full of nutters and antisocial individuals, IMO, and most have never been prostitutes in any setting.

We live in a damaging world, and it takes more than renting one's body to make one mentally "strange", IMO.

However, there may be a tendency for girls that are already mentally damaged to gravitate to a prostitute's life, but that would be for the psycholgists to determine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've found women's 'normal psychological profile' to vary from mildly unpleasant to violent and insane.

While I gave that a like, in my experience working with hundreds ( ? thousands ) of women over decades, they are no more mildly unpleasant to violent and insane than most of the men I knew and worked with.

IMO all people of whatever gender are similar, but some are more pleasant to associate with than others.

Also IMO, there is no such thing as "normal" when it comes to human personalities. We are all individuals, not like ants or bees with a collective society.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adumbration said:

It is not the abundance of sex that disturbs their mental well being.  It is who they had to have it with.

Only if one puts more importance on sex than it really is. If having sex is like going to the loo, why would it matter who they have it with, as long as they didn't marry the penis?

BTW, no bar girl in the farang scene "HAS" to have sex with anyone they don't wish to. 

Have you even spent any time in Thai bar beers or gogos?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

When I was in the bar scene, I saw quite a few farangs get quite angry when they were rejected by a bar girl. I can't recall ever having been rejected myself, although that could be a case of selective memory, or setting the bar lower in terms of beauty.

No-one can MAKE a bar girl or P4P have sex with someone if they don't want to. I saw a couple of times where a persistent farang was ganged up on by Thais, female and male, in the vicinity.

If I had encountered rejection, no problem. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

• Like 1

Topics like these are open calls for some members (and usually the same members) to expound upon their glorified sex lives in Thailand and there are always one or a few who want to expound upon their friend's glorified sex lives in Thailand as in "I have a friend who ..."

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What about a girl that has sex for free with hundreds of guys? I'm sure there are plenty of party girls that like to get drunk and fornicate.

In the US, I know there are many women who by 25 years of age, have had sex with hundreds of men, and it was for free, for the most part, anyway. Gifts and prizes exchanged hands, surely. Especially if the guys were older than them. People and parents tell me it is very common for 13 year old girls, in the 7th grade, to be very active sexually now.

I love it when I am speaking with a friend, who is talking about his new GF back there, and tells me she has only been with 3 men. There is a greater chance of discovering intelligent life on the moon, or within the Thai government, or finding major gold deposits in the backyard of your new home, than "her confession" of having slept with 3 men being accurate. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you saying that non prostitute Thai women are easy?

IMO somewhat strange in a country with a reputation for HIV/ AIDS.

Yes. Absolutely. Very easy. If you have some game, if you have a great sense of humor, and are able to make them laugh and feel relaxed, if you are decent looking, and dress decently, and are well groomed, it can be quite easy here. Generally, Thai woman are very comfortable with their femininity, with flirting, and open to talking with someone who approaches them, very unlike women in the West, these days. Of course, it also depends on who you pursue. If you are going after wealthy women, who are wearing $3,500 outfits, you will likely get turned down. 

Also, I have friends who use Tinder, and in Bangkok 98% of the gals on Tinder are civilians, who are looking for a friend, a date or some romance. Many of them are highly successful, open to a foreigner, and do not have time for a relationship, from what I am told by a few difference guys. 

And I would guess that the incidence of AIDS here is relatively low, for the civilian population, who are not gay, do alot of unprotected sex, and are drug users, bar girls, or freelancers. 

Thailand’s HIV epidemic is concentrated among certain key populations. Those most affected are men who have sex with men (sometimes referred to as MSM), who account for around 40% of new infections each year, sex workers and their clients, around 10% of new infections, transgender people and people who inject drugs(sometimes referred to as PWID), around 10% of new infections each. Migrants and prisoners are also more vulnerable to HIV than others in the country.

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

The following rules out most of the non-Thais that one sees around central Bangkok '...dress decently, and are well groomed,....'.

There are many Thai women that I know or are friends of my wife (who I also know) in the category that Thaibeachlovers states who do or would approach a man, not wait to be approached. If you are a relative newcomer you may not notice it, but to anyone who has been here more than a few weeks it is easy to spot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

When I was in the bar scene, I saw quite a few farangs get quite angry when they were rejected by a bar girl. I can't recall ever having been rejected myself, although that could be a case of selective memory, or setting the bar lower in terms of beauty.

No-one can MAKE a bar girl or P4P have sex with someone if they don't want to. I saw a couple of times where a persistent farang was ganged up on by Thais, female and male, in the vicinity.

If I had encountered rejection, no problem. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

The elephant in the room here is that you don't speak fluent Thai.  I do.  And I have also spent countless hours in bars.  A number of which I oversaw for friends that owned them.  I have taught tens of dozens of new bar girls basic English.

Fact is there are many that are absolutely repulsed by their johns, but they go with them out of financial necessity.   I have had five or six instances at least with different bar girls who I knew crying on my shoulder because of this very issue.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She always picks who she wants to go with.  Unless she is too drunk.  In which case there is not consent and the guy is in fact guilty of rape.

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many of them are highly successful, open to a foreigner, and do not have time for a relationship, from what I am told by a few difference guys. 

Hmmmmm. If they are only looking for a penis for the night should the owner of the penis be looking for payment for the rental ie p4p but with the female the "customer"?

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

In the US, I know there are many women who by 25 years of age, have had sex with hundreds of men, and it was for free, for the most part, anyway. Gifts and prizes exchanged hands, surely. Especially if the guys were older than them. People and parents tell me it is very common for 13 year old girls, in the 7th grade, to be very active sexually now.

I love it when I am speaking with a friend, who is talking about his new GF back there, and tells me she has only been with 3 men. There is a greater chance of discovering intelligent life on the moon, or within the Thai government, or finding major gold deposits in the backyard of your new home, than "her confession" of having slept with 3 men being accurate. 

I believe that in the US a blood test is mandatory before getting married. Now I know why!

Personally I would prefer to have a relationship with a women that has been sexually active as it means that they ain't frigid. I can't imagine the horror of marrying a virgin and finding out she doesn't like sex on wedding night.

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, Sparktrader said:

Handsome

Not rich

Middle age

Awesome guy

Poot thai

Gf not marriage

This is one of those weird topics where I think it must be trolling.

If you speak Thai, you would know the answer to your question already perfectly. So why asking?

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. If they are only looking for a penis for the night should the owner of the penis be looking for payment for the rental ie p4p but with the female the "customer"?

No, absolutely not. Many are not looking for casual, or instant sex. Some are, but many are not. Many are looking for a friend, a guy who they want to get to know, and then it develops into something more sexual. And of course there is money involved, but only in a sense that you are paying for everything. No sex for a fee. Not those kind of gals at all. And most guys cannot legitimately consider themselves gigolos, unless the woman is much older than himself. 

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I believe that in the US a blood test is mandatory before getting married. Now I know why!

Personally I would prefer to have a relationship with a women that has been sexually active as it means that they ain't frigid. I can't imagine the horror of marrying a virgin and finding out she doesn't like sex on wedding night.

Or even a sexually inexperienced woman. What fun is that? The whole concept of purity, and innocence, is so over rated, and often tied into male insecurity. I am not sexually innocent. Why should she be?

My woman is so innocent. And so? Am I supposed to be impressed with that? Means nothing to me. 

• Like 2