Driver Lisence

I'll be in Thailand in a few days and need to renew my driver's license. It expired on May 30, 2021. At some point I read on Asean Now that the renewal was suspended for a year. What do I have to do now, do I have to watch the film again and take a test. I also have the international driver's license and the pink ID Thai card.

Thx

You will need to do the three simple tests at the center plus either watch the video online answering the questions. You will need documents and if in Bangkok its day 1 to check all documents and then they offer a return date normally one week later for tests and license replacement. You need a certificate of residence and medical report as part of the documents.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BangkokAlan said:

You will need to do the three simple tests at the center plus either watch the video online answering the questions. You will need documents and if in Bangkok its day 1 to check all documents and then they offer a return date normally one week later for tests and license replacement. You need a certificate of residence and medical report as part of the documents.

Where can i find the link for watching online and answering the test?

5 hours ago, Markus700 said:

Where do i find a list of all land departments of transport, 0r can you recommend a good one in Bangkok. I stay between BTS Sala Daeng and BTS Chong Nonsi.

Just get on the BTS and go to Chatuchak DLT. About a 10 minute walk from BTS Mochit...this is the main office in Bangkok.

• Like 1