90 day online adventure

9 minutes ago, LALes said:

always click on the magnifying glass icon to get a modifier menu that will put your information in the proper form for them.

Assuming you've completed a previous submission, and after entering the passport and country, clicking on the magnifying glass will autofill all the other fields with the data from immediately preceding submission.

Thanks. This might be the best feature.

Wait-time can be 3 hours, or 3 days. Office dependent, it seems.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

I don't know, but there seems to be some kind of conflict when using a computer or phone. For example, I have shopped Lazada for years using a credit card with no problems. Suddenly, last month I started getting a bank authorization rejection for no reason which still persists. However, if I use their mobile app on my phone I can charge to my card without issue. Same card, same items, different result. What gives?

23 minutes ago, curtklay said:

I don't know, but there seems to be some kind of conflict when using a computer or phone. For example, I have shopped Lazada for years using a credit card with no problems. Suddenly, last month I started getting a bank authorization rejection for no reason which still persists. However, if I use their mobile app on my phone I can charge to my card without issue. Same card, same items, different result. What gives?

Did you have a VPN turned on when you tried doing it on your computer? That could cause a problem.

I could not log in with my username and the password they sent to me.  I received the same message as the OP.  I switched from my Microsoft Edge browser to Google Chome as was able to log in.  I then filled out the form and received my approval the same day.

2 minutes ago, statman78 said:

I switched from my Microsoft Edge browser to Google Chome as was able to log in.

Is that the old Edge or relatively new - as Edge is now based on Chrome whereas earlier versions were different.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, topt said:

Is that the old Edge or relatively new - as Edge is now based on Chrome whereas earlier versions were different.

From their users guide https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

The system supports browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge. (Latest version recommended)

23 minutes ago, topt said:

I’m not sure but my guess is that it is the latest since I just did an update last week

edit: now that I look at it, I didn’t do my update until after I tried doing my 90 day report

Edited by statman78
  • Thanks 1

Guest TerryS123

No issues in December. Tried again this weekend, rejected. Same info, no changes. Frustrating.

Edited by TerryS123

Just did the same, the second try with the new system. First one failed but I got a list of 100 applicants with all personal details, mostly Cambodian and Burmese ????. That was 3 months ago. Yesterday I tried again, apparently the issues were at least partly fixed (would not be surprised about another of their regular data leaks). And it got approved about 24h later today. So I call this a success story. Nobody knows how long it will work, crossing fingers.

Using Brave browser.

Edited by MadMac

On a side note....

Did the online thing in December, for the first time. Just received a nice reminder email two days ago, reminding me the next one is due by March 22.

A reminder. Something helpful! Something forward-looking! Something that could help eliminate hassles for both me and them.

Was quite pleased to see this. An encouraging sign of things to come? One hopes..........

• Like 1