Government to Offer Aid and Visa Services to Tourists

webfact

On 3/8/2022 at 4:44 PM, Ricebarnandrooms said:

Thailand trying to circumvent the sanctions to help Russia. That’s a bad move and will have a far greater impact on Thailand. 

Exactly and would be nice to see all super rich Thais being threatened to  having their overseas assets and cash frozen/confiscated if they are found to be circumventing sanctions.. Let's face it they all have got their money through corruption, bribery and ar**** licking anyway so Karma could be on the layman's side for once.

• Like 1

I'm shocked by the reaction of people towards Russians and think it's just tribal thinking to band together against a common enemy. I think most people who say bad things about Russian citizens understand that they have nothing to do with the actions of one man, but they want to get in on the action, tribal, primitive thinking. 

I am especially shocked by Americans. Aren't you always disagreeing with your presidents and complaining about them? why do you think it's any different in Russia? If Biden would start genocide against a small country tomorrow, how many Americans do you think would support that? Especially on a forum for expats!! I have not even been to Russia for 20 years. 

Just shows how dumb people are, but because of that same tribal thinking many Russians actually follow Putin in this and support his actions, again I think it's the same in America... some people love and follow their president, others hate his guts. It's like me saying every American is a republican, or every American is a democrat. Guess what, there are people who disagree or even hate their governments. But please continue your tribal actions and feel like you are part of something greater than yourself by offending other human beings!! Disgusting!

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:51 AM, BM7591 said:

Not all Russians support Putin in this conflict.

Well judging by election results you're right. Only 112% of the people support pootin poutine putin.

Edited by mtls2005

On 3/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, zugzug123 said:

I'm shocked by the reaction of people towards Russians

Are you? Really? 

Or is this some faux shock like Capt. Renault finding out about gambling in Casablanca?

On 3/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, zugzug123 said:

I am especially shocked by Americans.

Again, really? "Especially"? Do tell. So this is equal to what, eleven on your shocked scale?

I'm shocked that you're shocked.

I'm shocked anyone thinks "the average russian" bears - see what I did there - no responsibility for putin's actions.

Helping russians to return home seems like the best thing to do. Coddling them will only prolong the problem.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Are you? Really? 

Or is this some faux shock like Capt. Renault finding out about gambling in Casablanca?

Again, really? "Especially"? Do tell. So this is equal to what, eleven on your shocked scale?

I'm shocked that you're shocked.

I'm shocked anyone thinks "the average russian" bears - see what I did there - no responsibility for putin's actions.

Helping russians to return home seems like the best thing to do. Coddling them will only prolong the problem.

oh, you're being witty, and referencing a cult classic to cushion your racism. Great, welcome to my ignore list.