Busty som tam seller couldn't care less about negative comments - she's raking in 10,000 baht a day

webfact

There is (or was) a real hottie on Sukhumvit soi 11.......she does/did a roaring trade.....packed every night. I am pretty sure the low-cut T-shirt was not for ventilation

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Since then she has been taking 300 orders a day raking in between 8,000 and 10,000 baht daily. 

Let's say a 10 hour day, then that is an order every 2 minutes non-stop @ Bht 30 a throw.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nahkit said:

Nom Too = Big Knockers

Who says ThaiVisa isn't educational.

There is an island off Jomtien called num yai which I thought meant big tits but then num also means milk does it not.

A waitress tried to crack a joke with me when I tried to order some milk with my coffee but my Thai was not good enough to understand it,

1 hour ago, nahkit said:

Nom Too = Big Knockers

Who says ThaiVisa isn't educational.

You must put Asean Now (formerly ThaiVisa) as many do with Wise (formerly Transferwise). Just so we thickies know what you're on about.   LOL

Edited by KannikaP

Bearing in mind that women do most of the shopping in Thailand (and no doubt elsewhere), how long before we get a story of a male 'hunk', a local Chippendale,  flexing his assets while selling erotic dreams along with the Som Tam? Of course, finding a 'hunk' in Thailand might be challenging.

chip.png

6 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Women are born with their own ATM, most of them not even realize it. Clever Girlies.

Enterprising girls who are far more savvy then the salivating menfolk who are queuing up to sample their overpriced Som Tam.  Good for them!

• Like 1