Bangkok Immigration address moving to Thonglor area

Hello,

I am moving to Thonglor area in Bangkok from another province.

I would like the address of the immigration office. I need to provide the address for the owner to file a TM 30.

Also, do I need to go with the owner when filing the TM 30?

Thanks in advance

24 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Someone change the subject title - total waste of time reading this for most people.

Sorry that it wastes you time!

FYI I just moved to Bangkok and being treated for advanced cancer. So, anything that makes things easier for me and the owner means I can worry about other more important things in my life. Sorry I didn’t use the best title.

In each of the two condos I have rented in Bangkok.  The owners did the TM 30 on line.  The first owner never did it before and she had no issues.  The second owner claimed they owned 12 condos they rented including to foreigners.  They had all kinds of issues trying to do it. As if they never done it before. 
So I suggest if the owner does it, you should do a follow up with the owner. 
    Im very sorry to hear about your cancer situation.  I’m a cancer survivor.  In December of 1988 I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease.  I had five months chemo twice a month.  And a month of radiation five days per week.  Plus ongoing medical tests during that period.  
     I have been in remission since May 1989.  Hang in there.  If you have any questions or concerns Regular Guy 77 you can message me.  

Edited by swm59nj
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, problemfarang said:

exactly what i thought when read the title.

I don’t know how to change the title

Can someone help me 

2 hours ago, swm59nj said:

In each of the two condos I have rented in Bangkok.  The owners did the TM 30 on line.  The first owner never did it before and she had no issues.  The second owner claimed they owned 12 condos they rented including to foreigners.  They had all kinds of issues trying to do it. As if they never done it before. 
So I suggest if the owner does it, you should do a follow up with the owner. 
    Im very sorry to hear about your cancer situation.  I’m a cancer survivor.  In December of 1988 I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease.  I had five months chemo twice a month.  And a month of radiation five days per week.  Plus ongoing medical tests during that period.  
     I have been in remission since May 1989.  Hang in there.  If you have any questions or concerns Regular Guy 77 you can message me.  

Thanks for your email and support

I have had 44 chemos for the last 2 years. Plus 3 radiation sessions. However, the chemo is not working any more. Unfortunately I am now in palliative care. There is nothing I can try with chemo. 

• Sad 1

Most larger condos  have juristic office that do the TM 30 online. If you have a real estate agent ask them to ask the juristic office of your condo. Or when you get to Bangkok ask the juristic office.  

Sorry about the cancer and hope you recover soon. Most private hospitals in Bangkok also have a liaison person that helps their long term patients with immigration issues. 

I have known a couple of people seriously injured or hurt in Bangkok. Their hospitals had a staff person help them  with their immigration issues such as extensions of stay etc….if you are new to Bangkok and need some help PM me or others on this forum. Hang in there. ????

OP - the simplest way for your landlord (or whoever) to submit the TM 30 is online with Immigrations Section 38 App (iPad / Tablet or Phone which can be downloaded on Google Pay and Thailands App Store).

Note: don’t try to do the TM30 online (on a computer - web browser) as the Immigration page is stuffed and doesn’t work properly (you’ll end up in a circular error and the TM30 never fully registers).