FoodPanda stopped reviews?

Whale

Anyone noticed that food panda does not ask you to give a review score anymore after ordering.

Just like Lazada I suppose, the lack of vendors control is diminishing. I have had some really poor experiences these last months.

My biggest bugbear is the poor quality/value of some of the food. Not having reviews means you can't share with others when a new restaurant on their list is diabolically bad or offers really small portions for excessive costs. And, of course, when you think something is good value.

I was peeved I can't talk to support or someone at Grab.  500baht order showed up and the food was still frozen.  "Fresh" oysters my behind!

FROZEN and unedible.  And no way to complain or get a refund

Edited by Dart12
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

I was peeved I can't talk to support or someone at Grab.  500baht order showed up and the food was still frozen.  "Fresh" oysters my behind!

There is a way to complain about a bad order or report a problem but it is so deeply hidden in the app that it is virtually useless.

• Like 1

Spare me from the day I have to use Grab or Food Panda. Even with restaurants in my neck of the woods I know are good, there is just no way of knowing how many other deliveries the driver will make before my food gets to me. Or if the driver is lumping hot and cold food in together.

If there was truth in advertising, the boxes on the back of every scooter sporting the logos would be re-labelled petri dishes.

12 hours ago, Dart12 said:

try buying fresh food and cooking it yourself, cooking for onesself seems to be a dying art seems you have to travel out into the country to get a decent home cooked meal and this is not only happening in Thailand

• Like 2

6 hours ago, a977 said:

try buying fresh food and cooking it yourself, cooking for onesself seems to be a dying art seems you have to travel out into the country to get a decent home cooked meal and this is not only happening in Thailand

you are right.  Just close all the restaurants. 

That's not enough though.... close all the markets too.  

Its'a lost art of wife farming all day and husband hunting live game.

Forget about bartering money in exchange for specialized services. Stupid idea that was.

But I'll give you your last statement, it's a lost idea of a woman even wanting to eat food made at home, let alone even make it.
*and sometimes I have to agree with her in thailand.  Costs the same or less to grab food already made in places that aren't corporate.

• Like 1