It's raining like heck.......

jacko45k

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Eased off here already, and it appeared to come from the South so surprised if town wasn't hit. Had to shut door and windows here.....

shut that door...apart from jacko those of us of a certain age can remember a certain celeb (bent as a nine bob note) using it as his catchphrase.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, petermik said:

shut that door...apart from jacko those of us of a certain age can remember a certain celeb (bent as a nine bob note) using it as his catchphrase.....

Larry Grayson.

8 minutes ago, petermik said:

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Larry Grayson.

Correct young man....now you collect a merit mark and can skip homework tonight....pistollating here now just off 3rd road near the Fire Station ????

Just now, vinci said:

its hot as hell in Bangkok, my AC is running full blast, rain should help cool it down

Only 28c now in central Pattaya, with light rain. In about 20 minutes heavy rain approaching from the southeast.

1 minute ago, RafPinto said:

Soi 4, windy and heavy rain.
Will spend the rest of the day in Lulu's bar, hiding under Lucky's skirt as I am scared of thunder.

Call me when all is over.

Finished now...you can come out from hiding....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

Raining cats, dogs and some pigs here in Sattahip.  My roof has sprung a leak or two, pool over topping nicely,  I need the builders in toot sweet when this stops. 

Oh dear, next it will be Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my.....wait that's on the yellow brick road, silly old me.  VKK is great today, warm and sunny through the PM 2.5 haze.