Getting unbanked with crypto

Peteblank

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but here comes: As you cannot even tell with certainty if your bank is stealing money from you or not, what hope do you have to keep your crypto wallets safe and secure? I'd say none whatsoever.

Exactly.

Retarded.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

can one open an SG bank account from Thailand these days? if so which back because I thought you had to be an SG resident.

I don't know about these days as I opened my accounts years ago, and those were all in person.   They were fine at 3 of 4 banks with just my Thai passport but yes, was denied at one bank.  

18 hours ago, Caldera said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but here comes: As you cannot even tell with certainty if your bank is stealing money from you or not, what hope do you have to keep your crypto wallets safe and secure? I'd say none whatsoever.

easy to criticize the OP. how about providing some advice / tips instead of just telling him he's the R word?

5 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

easy to criticize the OP. how about providing some advice / tips instead of just telling him he's the R word?

Get your quotes right, I didn't call the OP the R word.

Worse still, you misinterpreted my post. I didn't criticize the OP, I merely pointed out that keeping a crypto wallet safe and secure is more complex than keeping a bank account safe and secure. Something to think about before "unbanking" yourself!

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

Get your quotes right, I didn't call the OP the R word.

Worse still, you misinterpreted my post. I didn't criticize the OP, I merely pointed out that keeping a crypto wallet safe and secure is more complex than keeping a bank account safe and secure. Something to think about before "unbanking" yourself!

FUD