Help: How to wire money to Russia now

Ok, this is how you do it:

With your cash buy some crypto coins than go to binance (dot) com and trade them at p2p exchange to bank transfer to whatever Russian bank you like. done this both ways and it is even cheaper than traditional wire transfer as there's no double conversion (thb-> usd; usd-> rub) and % fees.

I personally would suggest use USDT as crypto coin. 

The funny thing is you can do this within 15 minutes. My record was about 19 minutes BKK >> MSK

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 2:56 AM, NativeBob said:

Ok, this is how you do it:

With your cash buy some crypto coins than go to binance (dot) com and trade them at p2p exchange to bank transfer to whatever Russian bank you like. done this both ways and it is even cheaper than traditional wire transfer as there's no double conversion (thb-> usd; usd-> rub) and % fees.

I personally would suggest use USDT as crypto coin. 

The funny thing is you can do this within 15 minutes. My record was about 19 minutes BKK >> MSK

Hi NativeBob,

Can you share where you do your p2p exchange to bank transfer at?  I need to send funds to a Russian Bank and your process sounds interesting.  Thanks 

11 minutes ago, Bangkok Bro said:

Hi NativeBob,

Can you share where you do your p2p exchange to bank transfer at?  I need to send funds to a Russian Bank and your process sounds interesting.  Thanks 

"Don't tell him Pike"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Bangkok Bro said:

Hi NativeBob,

Ooops, didn't I mention binance (dot) com?

Besides, bitcoin and etherium are not good for such triple exchange - I use USDT - its just like a dollar but doesn't stink and cleaner. 

Yesterday it took about 8 minutes to "wire-over" money to Thai merchant's Kasikorn bank account for client in Moscow, RF and managed very attractive exchange rate at the end. 

On 3/28/2022 at 6:04 AM, NativeBob said:

Ooops, didn't I mention binance (dot) com?

Besides, bitcoin and etherium are not good for such triple exchange - I use USDT - its just like a dollar but doesn't stink and cleaner. 

Yesterday it took about 8 minutes to "wire-over" money to Thai merchant's Kasikorn bank account for client in Moscow, RF and managed very attractive exchange rate at the end. 

I didn't realize the P2P part of the process was also on Binance so I was just clarifying on that part.  I tested it out and it works beautifully!  Thanks for sharing.   

22 hours ago, Bangkok Bro said:

I didn't realize the P2P part of the process was also on Binance so I was just clarifying on that part.  I tested it out and it works beautifully!  Thanks for sharing.   

Although there was a moment when I wired money to very funny dude, who said thank you and didn't release his assets to my account. The worst moment this year so far. Turns up he was just funny, not evil minded, but that joke almost gave me heart attack. [Quite large sum and not my money was there]