Getting Together In Bangkok - Merged threads

elsie

If it's my bad I didn't feel comfortable enough to post any of my mobile numbers here, please flame away.

People who wanted to attend could have attended.

With or without your phone number.

But don't worry, it was their loss, not yours,... :o:D

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should stick to the meetings at dave's place :o:D .

When i get back from the UK i will try and arrange one (if you want to of course) :D

PS

Whats this mith about england having a summer time, not in london anyway :D

DAVE'S! DAVE'S! DAVE'S! :D

I looked inside once and saw about 6 or 7 people (not all together) and then spent the next 1/2 hour talking/oggling a gorgeous little princess and having a drink.

That was LC trying to persuade you to join our table, you daft thing. :o

Sounds like all the folks waiting outside could have had an alternative meeting, had they talked to each other.

I must admit, I wouldn't have found the group if I hadn't seen some of the sorry faces on a previous meeting.

Where where where... how about Gulliver's Sukhumvit Soi 5?

Just whereabouts along Soi 5? Yeah I know the meet has passed but I'd still like to check this place out.

Don't bother, Harry, the doormen will check that youre above 20.

Regarding the rain.. I do believe.. If we sat outside, today, there must have been at least one member complaining "It's fcukin' raining outside! etc etc" Please continue to flame folks.

By the way, if there is next time, I will write ThaiVisa on my boobs. It'll be easier for people to spot me.

I do feel for you Lovely, do not worry a I am not having a go at you. You get that on big jobs!

I think the only people who would of complained about the rain would of been Poms as us Aussies do not care about getting wet :D

If you are going to write on your boobs next time, I will again take a punt and fly up, as to me my darling, that would be worth the fares :o

It sounded like you had a good night anyway, so no harm done.

If you are going to write on your boobs next time, I will again take a punt and fly up, as to me my darling, that would be worth the fares :o

Look out for me next time. But there'll only be enough space for ThaiVisa, but ".com" though.

Something popped up in my head last night.. I did meet a caucasian female in the ladies' room. Amanda, hope it's not you who forgot the mobile in there and was looking for it. She sounded quite English to me.

I think it was the mention of meeting at the OUTSIDE SEATING AREA that screwed it all up.

I think the next one should start outside the 7-Eleven by the bus terminal at Ekamai and move on to Dave's in Patty... I've never been but it's about time I got out of Bangers for a bit.

P.S. LovelyCutie has a great pair of knockers.

Funny you should mention my tits, ambassador. Did you have an up close and personal look? If not, you should :o

My bad I have adopted the fear for all kinds of water from all the poms in my life. My sincere apologies.

Where where where... how about Gulliver's Sukhumvit Soi 5?

Just whereabouts along Soi 5? Yeah I know the meet has passed but I'd still like to check this place out.

Don't bother, Harry, the doormen will check that youre above 20.

Stone ?

BC- when you see LC with 3 mobiles, now that is a sight to see! :D Anyways shame those that tried missed out, but they should have been a bit better with contact details - I know LC gave it a good try so if anyone has complaints let them organize it next time. :o

Can I make a suggestion that we meet in the bulls head on Suk 33/1. There is NO WAY people can miss each other........ its nothing like Gullivers..... the staff are excellent and friendly.... no funny business..... and no loud music so everyone can chat away to their hearts content.

If some people want to head on to other places later there are plenty of great clubs nearby.....