Scary Incident - parents must beware of this nutter!

webfact

9pm.jpg

Daily News Thai  Caption: Warning

Daily News reported on a scary incident that has come to light in the Sai Mai area of Bangkok. 

CCTV footage posted to the Sai Mai Must Survive site showed a little girl aged 3- 4 within the front yard of a house on the afternoon of March 22nd.

A man stops outside and lays down a bag before entering the unlocked gate. 

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

He then grabs the girl forcibly after she resists and kisses her 2-3 times on the mouth. 

Relatives and neighbors came out and the man fled the scene. 

Comment and shares were rife online, reported Daily News, who had not followed up with the Sai Mai police as yet. 

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-03-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:
5 hours ago, webfact said:

He then grabs the girl forcibly after she resists and kisses her 2-3 times on the mouth. 

He needs to be arrested as soon as possible, to do this to such a young child is sickening.

I hope the CCTV is on every news channel and newspaper so someone will recognise him and get him off the street

Absolutely agree. 

This is a sick person. 

Once apprehended, police should check his phone/computer for pedophilia images. 

This creature needs to be locked up. 

I would have thought quite easy to find this perb, as he is walking and what looks like a bag of shopping, I think he must be a local, so start with the closest shops show them the photo, to see if they recognize him, maybe a regular customer, and check their CTV. Oh no i've used logic forgot where I was.

22 hours ago, kidneyw said:

What was also noticeable was the gate was open, so the child could easily have wandered out into the soi and into the path of any motorcycle maniac. 

What was actually noticeable was that the report stated that the girl was inside the yard and that the gate was unlocked, it did not say that the gate was open. 

There's no way that you could ever know whether the 3-year old could have opened the (at least) 5-foot high steel gate, never mind "wandered into the path of a motorcycle maniac" (what?). 

I'm surprised that you didn't also notice that there were adults there who intervened who could have curtailed the wandering tendency that you seem to think she had, she was not on her own or left to her own "wandering" self-devices.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

21 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is there any more to this story ?

Was this guy just a passing stranger or was he family, like the girls Father or something ?

He definitely wasn't the girls father, that would surely have been mentioned in the article and the link where it referred to the family and neighbours chasing the attacker off.

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
On 3/28/2022 at 6:30 PM, kidneyw said:

What was also noticeable was the gate was open, so the child could easily have wandered out into the soi and into the path of any motorcycle maniac. 

Expand  

What was actually noticeable was that the report stated that the girl was inside the yard and that the gate was unlocked, it did not say that the gate was open. 

The gate was wide open in the video.

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's no way that you could ever know whether the 3-year old could have opened the (at least) 5-foot high steel gate, never mind "wandered into the path of a motorcycle maniac" (what?). 

She was completely unattended. The creep was able to hug her and kiss her for a short time before her family came out the house.

I'm surprised that you didn't also notice that there were adults there who intervened who could have curtailed the wandering tendency that you seem to think she had, she was not on her own or left to her own "wandering" self-devices.

You would also have noticed more if you had watched the video on TV.

Edited 2 hours ago by Liverpool Lou

Edited by kidneyw