AQ.in.th SIMPLIFIES AND SPEEDS UP THE PROCESS OF ENTERING THAILAND FOR TOURISTS

ASEAN NOW Sales

I need to go back (not a tourist) and I can not wait longer. I have no choice but taking the risk of scam. It did not matter if your pre-flight PCR test was neg. or pos. If they want to trap you by an arrival pos. test they do it anyway, but at least $200 will be saved with no pre test. The down part is you need to be careful during your flights to Thailand since there could be some passengers with covid. I asked hotel for private pick up from airport. There will more people on arrival who have the same hotel reservation now. 

8 minutes ago, The Theory said:

I need to go back (not a tourist) and I can not wait longer. I have no choice but taking the risk of scam. It did not matter if your pre-flight PCR test was neg. or pos. If they want to trap you by an arrival pos. test they do it anyway, but at least $200 will be saved with no pre test. The down part is you need to be careful during your flights to Thailand since there could be some passengers with covid. I asked hotel for private pick up from airport. There will more people on arrival who have the same hotel reservation now. 

No need for the paranoia, there is no scam, just policy defined by CCSA under the emergency decree.

(In the UK the pre-departure PCR test is £35)

IF you were to catch covid on the flight it wouldn’t show up on the arrival PCR test anyway, thats too soon. It would likely show up on the day 5 ATK, but thats just a farce anyway, so there’s no real need to report that (or just report a fake one and self isolate). 

Regarding airport transport and the risk of shared transport increasing the risk of being forced to quarantine because you shared a van with someone who tested positive (i.e. a proximity case). 

You can e-mail the hotel and confirm / request private transfers - Many hotels offer private transfers while other will charge extra for it. Check with your hotel. 

Also - IF you book an SHA Plus+  hotel with Agoda closing ‘easy cancel’ you can cancel for any reason, i.e. if you are not satisfied with the hotels transport policy. 

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

In the UK the pre-departure PCR test is £35

Where I am in the US I can get it for "free" however I need to drive to it 30 miles. But the problem is there is no guarantee to receive the result before departure. Same day result, $200.
Well, no need that now anyway.