Contact Kasikorn bank from abroad

Hi,

I left Thailand recently and I need to transfer money from my Thai bank to my French bank. I can do it from a kasikorn application but unfortunately I need an OTP code they send on my Thai number that I can't access now that I am in France.

I tried without success to send an email to kasikorn.

Does anyone know how to contact kasikorn from abroad?

You just call the same number but you'll have to pay long distance charges. Sure Skype or similar services have cheap calling rates to Thailand. Have you tried using your Thai SIM in France? Mine is still able to receive SMS in Canada, DTAC has a roaming agreement there.

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Why cant you access your thai number ? 8f you have the sim put it in another phone and activate roaming.

K-Contact Center02-8888888

MOVING this to Banking.

From France +662-888-8888

I don't have another phone and I can't call abroad, I live at my father's house and he doesn't want to lend his mobile or to let me call abroad. Maybe I could activate the roaming on my own mobile? I'm going to check how to do, for now there is no signal and they say emergency call only

On 3/25/2022 at 5:46 PM, ChrisP24 said:

On 3/26/2022 at 4:35 AM, BritManToo said:

Edited by Lolothai

10 minutes ago, Lolothai said:

Is there a way to contact Kasikorn without calling from abroad or the call center. Is there an email? I can't find any way to contact them on my kasikorn online account.

You can call them using your mobile via Skype app, need to add one off credit, usually around £10, doesn't expire

Edited by scubascuba3

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You can call them using your mobile via Skype app, need to add one off credit, usually around £10, doesn't expire

Interesting, I don't have a credit card yet, I arrived in France 10 days ago with my 2 daughters after losing everything.

I should get a bit money in 2 weeks, I have some but in Thailand...

1 minute ago, Lolothai said:

Interesting, I don't have a credit card yet, I arrived in France 10 days ago with my 2 daughters after losing everything.

I should get a bit money in 2 weeks, I have some but in Thailand...

If you can get the OTP you won't need to contact the bank which is likely to be a problem anyway. I would try to get that roaming switched on and go to an area with better signal when trying to sort it

5 minutes ago, Lolothai said:

as there is no network I don't see how to get the roaming switch on. Maybe in a big city but I think there is no truemove network anywhere in France

True will use a French network, for example in Thailand my UK sim uses DTAC

On 3/30/2022 at 4:40 PM, Lolothai said:

Is there a way to contact Kasikorn without calling from abroad or the call center. Is there an email? I can't find any way to contact them on my kasikorn online account.

Have you tried using their contact form https://www.kasikornbank.com/th/contact/Pages/contact.aspx

The contact form also suggests contacting them via their email address [email protected]