Not vaccinated, domestic travel.

Essencess

I live in Phuket, and going on a holiday to samui / koh phangan . 
To my understanding I need to do a test before returning to Phuket, but do I also need one before departure? 
Where can i get tested in Koh Phangan ?

I am not vaccinated. 

Thank you.

@Olmate Do you recon that I am more dangerous than ASQ tourists, or are they also not allowed to travel anywhere in your humble opinion ? ????

I am still unvaccinated even I stay in Phuket, so whats the big diffrence beside me taking a 55 min plane ride. 

Edited by Essencess

1 hour ago, Essencess said:

@Olmate Do you recon that I am more dangerous than ASQ tourists, or are they also not allowed to travel anywhere in your humble opinion ? ????

I am still unvaccinated even I stay in Phuket, so whats the big diffrence beside me taking a 55 min plane ride. 

I thought vaccination was required for domestic flights, no? 

Fellow pureblood. 

Do you have a medical clearance ie,,,,fit to fly document that shows you are negative after testing, you might need one. Those who pass ASQ and are negative after testing are given a medical certificate from what I understand, I know even though I am vaccinated, that I received not only the test results from BNH hospital but was also given a medical certificate indicating such after clearing the test n go upon my return to Thailand.  Best to check with the airline as well....

Edited by ThailandRyan

Vaccination requirements are based upon what your travel destination requires, not the airline.

as of October of last year, Samui states that if not vaccinated….

“The new requirements will be that any visitor arriving who has not had two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine will have to present a negative result from a Covid-19 antigen test that was taken within seven days of their arrival. Fully vaccinated visitors will not need to show any test results.

All visitors regardless of vaccination status will have to register online to get the Samui health pass, and will need to download the Mor Chana app in order to use hotels and other tourism services on the island.”

Source…

https://thethaiger.com/news/samui/koh-samui-to-ease-domestic-entry-restrictions

3 hours ago, Airalee said:

"...All visitors regardless of vaccination status will have to register online to get the Samui health pass, and will need to download the Mor Chana app in order to use hotels and other tourism services on the island.”...

Thailand is such a beautiful country in which to travel. It has over 70 provinces and apparently every province can create its own health pass which arriving travellers must obtain, and from a post in another topic I read a few minutes ago village headpersons (pu yai ban) make their own rules requiring home isolation of arriving people for for a number of days.

2 hours ago, Puccini said:

Thailand is such a beautiful country in which to travel. It has over 70 provinces and apparently every province can create its own health pass which arriving travellers must obtain, and from a post in another topic I read a few minutes ago village headpersons (pu yai ban) make their own rules requiring home isolation of arriving people for for a number of days.

Yes.  And that is why I first stated that…

5 hours ago, Airalee said:

Vaccination requirements are based upon what your travel destination requires, not the airline.

And being that the OP was asking about Samui, I said…

5 hours ago, Airalee said:

as of October of last year, Samui states that if not vaccinated….

“The new requirements will be that any visitor arriving who has not had two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine will have to present a negative result from a Covid-19 antigen test that was taken within seven days of their arrival. Fully vaccinated visitors will not need to show any test results.

All visitors regardless of vaccination status will have to register online to get the Samui health pass, and will need to download the Mor Chana app in order to use hotels and other tourism services on the island.”

Source…

https://thethaiger.com/news/samui/koh-samui-to-ease-domestic-entry-restrictions

1 or 2 years ago we all were in such a situation. But now it has become very easy to get a jab. Maybe you still think that it is too hard to buy vaccine.

I paid 3300 baht in the Thaksin Hospital Suratthani. No queues, no waiting, everything finished in 10 minutes for the first time. Another 10 minutes 1 month later and you have a QR code and freedom of travel.

9 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

1 or 2 years ago we all were in such a situation. But now it has become very easy to get a jab. Maybe you still think that it is too hard to buy vaccine.

I paid 3300 baht in the Thaksin Hospital Suratthani. No queues, no waiting, everything finished in 10 minutes for the first time. Another 10 minutes 1 month later and you have a QR code and freedom of travel.

I don't want a jab though . 

Nothing to do with cost or availability, just a personal choice