France donates more than THREE MILLION doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Thailand

webfact

9 minutes ago, daejung said:

May be ask your own country to whom they donate ?

They were the first one to donate it to Thailand and it was more than a year back. Now there is glut of vaccines and Thailand is capable of purchasing Vs poor African countries.

On 4/5/2022 at 8:54 AM, Sydebolle said:

An interesting fact might be, that France vaccinated all those who wanted here in Thailand with free-of-charge "Johnson" vaccinations, which - as they claimed back last year - would not require a booster and hence one vaccination would suffice. 

Just saying ..........

EDIT : i didn't saw your updated message on page 2.... my bad.

Sorry, but you are incomplete on your comment !

Yes, the first available vaccine was the Johnson for French national. Then quickly, when it as been evident that it was not "good enough" with the new variant, then MODERNA was also bring to the country. Even legal spouse/partner of French national can get it. People with Johnson have receive a moderna booster. My wife and my son are both  vaccinated and boosted with Moderna/pfizer.

Edited by Rv Hawee
incomplete intel
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 8:09 AM, jacko45k said:

It was touted strongly as a single dose vaccine I recall..... then I saw news that it too would require boosters

-Moderna, Pfizer and AstaZenica were touted strongly as a two dose vaccines I recall ... then I saw news that they would require boosters.- In actual fact by the time all of these vaccines, JJ included, were being rushed to the public, it was pretty much certain boosters would be needed.

BTW and yes this recent news did surprise me.

"As Virus Data Mounts, the J.&J. Vaccine Holds Its Own

Once dismissed as less effective, the vaccine now seems to be preventing infections and illness about as well as the two mRNA options." March 15 2022"

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/15/health/covid-johnson-vaccine.html