Pattaya Ruamjai team leader “Sinchai” discusses easing bar restrictions with nightlife business owners in Jomtien

webfact

S__21577734-696x392.jpg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya – The mayoral candidate from the Pattaya Ruamjai team Sinchai discussed legal opening times, sobriety checkpoints, and more yesterday with nightlife business owners in Jomtien.

On April 7th, Mr. Sinchai Watthanasathon led the Pattaya Ruamjai team to discuss several matters raised by nightlife operators at Lisa’s Guesthouse, Jomtien, Chonburi. One of the operators was Ms. Lamphueng “Lisa” Hamilton, the chairwoman of the entertainment venue operators club who sought a new mayor to be competent in coordinating with the Thai government as well as an extension of the legal opening time to accommodate tourists.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The current legal time for closing alcohol serving venues in Pattaya (and Thailand) is 11:00 P.M. Business owners have been urging the government for months to ease this restriction, however the restriction is technically set by the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration or CCSA in Bangkok.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/08/pattaya-ruamjai-team-leader-sinchai-discusses-easing-bar-restrictions-with-nightlife-business-owners-in-jomtien/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-04-09

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The mayoral candidate from the Pattaya Ruamjai team Sinchai discussed legal opening times, sobriety checkpoints, and more yesterday with nightlife business owners in Jomtien.

Sneaky sneaky, vote for me I'm all ears to your problems.

" Competent in coordinating " ????

From what I just read ???? it is going to be the same ride with a new driver????

Continue flooding,  continue road construction with the same roads being rip up again and again,  continue pot holes, continue Soi dogs everywhere, continue wires hanging everyone, continue trash everywhere,  list goes on........................... and traffic will be the same accidents each day with death rising and of course government leaders will continue to get rich on the misery of their people and there will continue bashing each other here? ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Heck, stay on track... tourists are returning, traffic is going to get worse, much worse. 

That's what I meant! It is already getting bad on the weekends with the tourist wait until the buses arrive then maybe that would be a good sign I start to see some tit and ass?????