Antigen test for US?

Wandr

On 4/22/2022 at 2:35 AM, mrwebb8825 said:

Just do it at home on your phone. All the airlines have a preflight test app that allows you to test and receive your cert within 30 minutes or so without ever leaving your sofa. (except to buy the home test if you don't already have an approved one)

Left on the 31st and returned 7 days ago and both airlines sent me emails to check international test requirements.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Direct responses to the sender cannot be dealt with.

Lieber Fluggast,

Bitte informieren Sie sich sorgfältig über die aktuellen Einreise- und Transferbestimmungen für Österreich. Die detaillierten Bestimmungen und Ausnahmen über erforderliche COVID-Tests, COVID-Impfungen und die Online-Anmeldung finden Sie unter: www.austrian.travel-regulations.com

Dear customer,

Please inform yourself carefully about the current entry and transfer regulations for Austria. The detailed rules and exemptions about required COVID tests, COVID vaccinations and online registration can be found at: www.austrian.travel-regulations.com

Best regards

Your Austrian Team

^^this was the international leg to the states

The airlines want a document signed by medical technicians as to the test method (nasal), the manufacturer of the test, control number, results, etc. It must be an official document.

23 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

I won't be coming back to Thai again until fall hope US will stop the pointless inbound testing by then butwhat company manufacturers the Antigen home tests you used and where did you purchase the kits?

My wife bought them at a pharmacy in Bangkok

178.jpg

8 hours ago, elektrified said:

The airlines want a document signed by medical technicians as to the test method (nasal), the manufacturer of the test, control number, results, etc. It must be an official document.

yes. it was sent as a pdf within minutes of submitting the video.

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2022 at 6:54 PM, grin said:

I signed up on the KKDay website for an antigen test at Chiang Mai Hospital for about 24 USD providing document showing passport number as required for US entry:  Antigen test .

Are you/did you use it for international travel? I ask because the price you mentioned only covers one option below:

Rapid Antigen Test: Domestic Travel & Local Testing with Certificate Free cancellation 3 day(s) prior to selected date

• Includes COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test and certificate

• This is for domestic travel and for Thais and expats living in Bangkok who need local testing

• Please choose the date that you would like to visit the clinic

• Please visit the clinic from 8:00 am–6:00 pm

• Get your results at the clinic within 20 minutes

• Rapid Antigen Test is applicable for travelers above 2 years old

USD 23.37

Select
Booking starts: 2022-06-05

For Qatar air, your antigen test must be within 24 hours of flight time and be certified by an outside Lab…

pretty sure they are just quoting US entry requirements…

a little fishy when someone says home tests got me thru US domestic travel…well there is no local testing requirement to fly within the US…hawaii had it for entry at one time but that was months ago…I believe have since dropped it…

For Qatar Air,  your antigen test must be within 24 hours of flight time and be certified by an outside Lab…

a little fishy when someone says home tests got me thru US domestic travel…well there is no local testing requirement to fly within the US…hawaii had it for entry at one time but that was months ago…I believe have since dropped it…

For Qatar Air,  your antigen test must be within 24 hours of flight time and be certified by an outside Lab…