Essential Cambodia: A guide for foreign entrepreneurs, investors and managers

geovalin

A Cambodian-American author Allen Dodgson Tan, who came to Cambodia 12 years ago, launched a book, Essential Cambodia, on Saturday at SOSORO Museum, Phnom Penh, to help foreign entrepreneurs, investors and managers. Tan said he wrote the book after holding more than 20 interviews with successful foreign and local business people and countless conversations with those across the business community.

“I hope that this book will help foreigners working in Cambodia to be successful and thrive in the Kingdom,” he said, adding, “Cambodia is naturally a foreigner-friendly country that welcomes businesses from across the globe. Many of the frustrations our foreign guests experience come from simple misunderstandings that can be easily corrected.

My purpose in writing this book was to provide a resource for those new to Kingdom. They may learn from the decades of experience of those I have learned from.” Unlike many books on Cambodian business, Tan’s work focuses on the overall business landscape and culture rather than the legal and regulatory aspects of a business. The book highlights potential differences in thinking between European and local customs and norms.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501056425/essential-cambodia-a-guide-for-foreign-entrepreneurs-investors-and-managers/

qbjn2kuy.jpg.d88c01dec7d0edf5e4fc9b43ddfb501a.jpg