New requirement for marriage visa? Memorandum of statement for clarity of wife...

My ext of stay based on marriage is due next month. I popped into the local immigration office here in Southern Thailand. They gave me a list of documents 

One of them says item 4: Memorandum of statement for clarity of wife.   Number 5 says Certificate of marriage.  What is item 4?

Number 9. Is saying in the case of working must show WP and tax evidence. I think this is an annoying requirement that is out of scope for the immigration dept. The labor office approve the WP based on giving private tax information to them. Why does immigration need to see my wifes tax returns. 

Actually I think they will not even know that I have a WP.  Should I just leave it out and see what happens? I suspect Thailand is too unsophisticated to have databases/ servers connected between Immigration and labor office. Surely theres no link?

Overall, I suppose this is not going to take very long to photocopy all this but its basically tedious that we have to go through this every year. 

cheers

10 hours ago, jack71 said:

One of them says item 4: Memorandum of statement for clarity of wife. 

That may mean the affidavit that is done when you do the application.

10 hours ago, jack71 said:

Number 9. Is saying in the case of working must show WP and tax evidence. I think this is an annoying requirement that is out of scope for the immigration dept. The labor office approve the WP based on giving private tax information to them. Why does immigration need to see my wifes tax returns. 

That is not required unless you are using your income from working to meet the 40k baht income option.

• Thanks 1